I just got this game and got to chapter 3 with Leon.

#11tevin1569Posted 2/8/2013 7:49:51 PM
preppyboy987 posted...
Now that you say something about it, yea, it is something of a rip. At least you get some.....cover fire from that one guy. At least I think you do, but I'm not sure he actually did much of anything to help except yell useless directions at me then die and turn into a zombie. Not much of a help at all.

When you play Agent Hunt he shoots you down.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#12Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:32:07 PM
tevin1569 posted...
preppyboy987 posted...
Now that you say something about it, yea, it is something of a rip. At least you get some.....cover fire from that one guy. At least I think you do, but I'm not sure he actually did much of anything to help except yell useless directions at me then die and turn into a zombie. Not much of a help at all.

When you play Agent Hunt he shoots you down.

I tried that out today. I'm not quite sure I understand it though. Does this work in any area of any chapter? How do I let other people join my game as a zombie, do I just turn on playstation online in game? I figured that'd do nothing but let someone randomly join my game as my partner, which I wouldn't want. I also had a very hard time doing anything as a zombie (although the guys teammate died, I did no damage at all). Controls are clunky as a zombie and just moving around is hard. Also I don't think it helped that I was in the gun shop where there was 4 other people shooting at me.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.