I'm thinking about getting this game

#1ArgonisgemaPosted 2/8/2013 2:04:21 PM
but i hear its really bad i saw a few videos of gameplay and it looked pretty fun [i'm glad you're playing as leon again] so does anybody know why its so bad?
---
The Official Garm of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Shin Megami Tensei a game Where you can give GOD the finger .
#2good_tobiPosted 2/8/2013 2:09:11 PM
which one will you choose between arranged marriage or love marriage?
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#3MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/8/2013 2:09:19 PM
LOOKS, is the key word. While the game is by no means bad, it just really isn't that fun to play, and unless you're interested in mercs, you're likely to either shelve or sell it after your initial playthrough.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#4edward18Posted 2/8/2013 2:12:23 PM
love....

*sigh*
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5Argonisgema(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:18:25 PM(edited)
well i played resident evil 4 enough to get the Chicago typewriter though i was never skilled enough to get the handcannon also i played operation racoon city and i wish that game played does six play like operation racoon city?
---
The Official Garm of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Shin Megami Tensei a game Where you can give GOD the finger .
#6MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/8/2013 2:15:22 PM
4 is a much better game than 6 though, so that's understandable.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#7viper9xPosted 2/8/2013 2:25:23 PM
Argonisgema posted...
but i hear its really bad i saw a few videos of gameplay and it looked pretty fun [i'm glad you're playing as leon again] so does anybody know why its so bad?

just ignore that haters and the reviews see what you think of the Demo, its available in the store and should give you a good general idea on if you will like 6 or not.