C/D: Wesker is the biggest loser in the RE franchise

#1DanteAwakeninPosted 2/8/2013 7:58:33 PM
Topic.
---
This parteyh is gettin curazzeyh!!
#2preppyboy987Posted 2/8/2013 8:54:04 PM
I'm pretty sure Simmons has him beat.

Spoilers.

He gets rejected by Ada, so he makes a fake Ada, or FAda as I call her, who then infects him I guess because she remembered what he did to her, then he gets beaten down and killed in a dramatic and cliche way that only RE can do. Overall he was a weak villian and I hated fighting him, not because he was difficult, just because it was too long of a process and he just sucked as an antagonist.

The two cops from RE4 also come to mind, they were such loosers that they got impaled and burned, or fed to mutant lake wildlife. Sucks to suck....
---
I couldn't think of something witty to say here, so instead I said this and fooled you into thinking this was my signature.
#3IlDankoPosted 2/8/2013 8:55:43 PM
Saddler and Mendez
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#4IlDankoPosted 2/8/2013 8:56:48 PM
Oh and salazar too
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#5slapper1Posted 2/8/2013 9:00:43 PM
Morpheus Duvall from Dead Aim. Dat transgender Tyrant form.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#6jpv2000Posted 2/9/2013 9:09:36 AM
preppyboy987 posted...
The two cops from RE4 also come to mind, they were such loosers that they got impaled and burned, or fed to mutant lake wildlife. Sucks to suck....

"What's the matter. Forget your make-up?"
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#7DigimonTrainerPosted 2/9/2013 9:16:52 AM
Salazar was kind of a loser. Oh and Irving definitely was. And his damn wannabe Brooklyn/New Jersey/Meowth accent was f****** annoying.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#8good_tobiPosted 2/9/2013 2:28:35 PM
Jake Muller, Simmons never paid him $50M
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#9ArchiantagonistPosted 2/9/2013 2:46:37 PM
Helena Harper...

...whining little liar, that got herself blackmailed into participating in president's "neutralization"
+
still lost DebOra
+
technically if it was not for Leon she would rot behind the prison cells by the end of the game
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#10tevin1569Posted 2/9/2013 2:53:13 PM
Archiantagonist posted...
Helena Harper...

...whining little liar, that got herself blackmailed into participating in president's "neutralization"
+
still lost Deborah?
+
technically if it was not for Leon she would rot behind the prison cells by the end of the game

But how did she lose? She helped kill the president, she killed her sister, and got a way with it, isn't that a win.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly