How old is everyone here who plays Biohazard 6?

#81Brocken_JrPosted 2/10/2013 4:19:08 AM
22, and i play resident evil 6 not biohazard 6
---
Which one is hot? A)Baking Soda, B)Lava, or C)Sea Turtle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#82Heat_Phins_FanPosted 2/10/2013 4:28:56 AM
32 here. I had an Atari2600 as a kid, loved Street Fighter 2 in the arcade and RE2 was my intro into this series
---
PSN: MV3_HeatFan
#83GradonTheFoxPosted 2/10/2013 6:01:09 AM
lol. I didn't even post my experience to 'prove I r old re fan lul'.

I posted it because it was relevant to age and series.

Grow up if you think you have to mouth off on the internet over one post I made because people 'won't' be interested. Turns out they were.
---
PSN: GradonPrower
Your mom looked at me in the most seductive way, I have never felt so raped.
#84jpv2000Posted 2/10/2013 8:38:08 AM
slapper1 posted...
@jpv2000:

I will probably still be playing video games (or whatever the hell kind of games we will have in 30 years) when I'm your age, so thumbs up to you senpai!

Thanks!
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#85jpv2000Posted 2/10/2013 8:45:44 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
jpv2000 posted...
DarkPriest posted...
messatsu9999 posted...
DarkPriest posted...
ugh you all make me feel old...

31 here

same age here, hello

Yeah and another user said 32 so I no longer feel like the odd man out.

That would probably be me. ;-)

I'm 50. Will be 51 in April.

Been playing RE since '96 and it is my favorite series of all time, with the REmake as my favorite game of all time.

I'll be playing until I'm dead. I know it. Love technology in general.
For me, Mass Effect is my favorite series ever. Look forward to a new beginning in ME4. Are there any other series you like at your age? MGS, ME, Silent Hill, Dead space, etc.

RE is my favorite series, with REmake my favorite game of all time. RE was my first video game played, back in '96. I was disabled and suddenly had a lot of free time on my hands. I was into comics and first read about RE in a Wizard magazine. I got a Playstation and the game and have been hooked every since.

ME is my second favorite series, followed by Dead Space. I loved the MGS series up until MGS 4, which I hated. My favorite MGS game was 3, that ending still makes me tear up.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#86saberstromPosted 2/10/2013 9:44:22 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
This topic is getting creepy now. Look out for Predators. Chris Hansen is gonna catch you!

u cant say the old man in there 20's and 30's and up are on here looking for young girl players because all the girls on here are over 21 and old to, compared to me.
#87Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:25:05 PM(edited)
RedWarlord posted...
I like that TC called it Biohazard. I've always hated "Resident Evil." Renaming Japanese titles was more common in 80s/90s. Glad we have gotten over that stigma nowadays. Although I wouldn't mind a translation for things like "Ni no Kuni: Shikkoku no Madoshi"....what does this mean!?

Thank you.

Somebody that finally gets it.

Biohazard makes alot more sense than Resident Evil. Resident Evil was cool for the earlier games in the main series (0-CV, especially RE1). But with the more recent titles like Revelations, 6 and the CGI film Damnation, the name Resident Evil is pretty lousy and makes no sense at all in those cases.

Plus, I am one who always approves of the original context over its altered counterpart for the sake of recognizing what was original in mind for a given product (Movies, music, art, etc).
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#88Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:22:41 PM
^I call one of Sega's best franchises in recent years "Ryu Ga Gotoku":

Not "Yakuza".
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#89occmanPosted 2/12/2013 9:39:51 PM
jpv2000 posted...
DarkPriest posted...
messatsu9999 posted...
DarkPriest posted...
ugh you all make me feel old...

31 here

same age here, hello

Yeah and another user said 32 so I no longer feel like the odd man out.

That would probably be me. ;-)

I'm 50. Will be 51 in April.

Been playing RE since '96 and it is my favorite series of all time, with the REmake as my favorite game of all time.

31 here too. I'm not ashamed, just "getting" old ... ... er?!
#90Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:43:45 PM
@jpv2000

MGS3 is still the best game in the series.

The story for Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake was actually better than MGS1's story. But MGS1 of course had the better execution.

And I'm one of the few who'd rather have MGS2 than MGS1. MGS2 was f'ing freaky.
---