Anderson's RE Movies

#21tevin1569Posted 2/9/2013 11:13:02 AM
I'm 18, and I like the movies. I'd rather it have it's own story than to copy the games story. Although the story is random, it's entertaining.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#22SamA7XPosted 2/9/2013 11:40:35 AM
I'm a 25 year old guy, and I really dislike the films, but I can't say they are the worst films I've ever seen but they are pretty below average in my opinion, however the first film was okay and I consider it to be the best of them.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#23desi_shinobiPosted 2/9/2013 12:04:27 PM
A lot of mid twenties in here
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#24SamA7XPosted 2/9/2013 12:10:15 PM
I know I'm so old, I miss the 90's xD
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#25gmoshierPosted 2/9/2013 12:36:23 PM
Candy__Girl posted...
For those of you have seen the movies I'm just curious if you've truly enjoyed them or hate them with a passion? Also, how old is everyone? I'm curious to see if there is an age gap for those who love and hate these movies? I'm also wondering if they appeal more to women or men? It all boils down to opinion but I'm wondering if there is a certain pattern for the fan base of Anderson's live action films?

I'd greatly appreciate any of your input!

I am in my early thirties. I actually didn't mind the first RE movie and Afterlife. I didn't really like the other ones. Btw TC...are you still playing any of the Mass Effect games? I have seen your posts on the ME boards.
---
I can't wait for Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, and RER!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/7/gmoshier.png
#26Syn_VengeancePosted 2/9/2013 1:43:21 PM
Im 26, i have seen all of them but retribution, i thought the first movie was decent but other then that the rest were pretty crappt.
#27DanielSpace79Posted 2/9/2013 2:14:35 PM
Is it wrong that I went through all of the messages because I was fascinated to learn people's ages? Lol next up is going to be post where people put up pictures of themselves!

Back on topic, I'm 34 and share a majority of the opinions here. The movies are fun if you take them for what they are.
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#28Candy__Girl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:54:30 PM
gmoshier posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
For those of you have seen the movies I'm just curious if you've truly enjoyed them or hate them with a passion? Also, how old is everyone? I'm curious to see if there is an age gap for those who love and hate these movies? I'm also wondering if they appeal more to women or men? It all boils down to opinion but I'm wondering if there is a certain pattern for the fan base of Anderson's live action films?

I am in my early thirties. I actually didn't mind the first RE movie and Afterlife. I didn't really like the other ones. Btw TC...are you still playing any of the Mass Effect games? I have seen your posts on the ME boards.

I am still working on ME2 right now in between events and what not. I'm two trophies away from my Plat and I have ME3 just waiting to be played once ME 2 is finished.
#29brielski2468Posted 2/9/2013 11:16:19 PM
I have seen all of them.
The movies are...
Entertaining...
The story may not be so good, but you got to give it to some of those fight scenes. The gun fights in the last movie were failures though. Too many bullets and no one getting hit.
I for one am looking forward to how everything will come to an end.
---
"It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do." -Claire Farron-
#30gmoshierPosted 2/10/2013 12:45:27 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
gmoshier posted...
Candy__Girl posted...

I am still working on ME2 right now in between events and what not. I'm two trophies away from my Plat and I have ME3 just waiting to be played once ME 2 is finished.

I may go for the platinum in ME 2 later on down the road. I'm sure you have heard that ME 3's ending is terrible. I will also warn you ahead of time that ME 3 is very buggy.
---
I can't wait for Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, and RER!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/7/gmoshier.png