for those that want a reboot say goodbye to all characters

#1saberstromPosted 2/9/2013 7:34:23 AM
a lot of people want a reboot, but do u really? it would be a new game, no current characters. no leon or jake or anyone. it would need to take place a couple hundred years in the future for us not to see current characters. i dont think i want a reboot.
#2good_tobiPosted 2/9/2013 7:49:25 AM
if capcom releases an expansion pack/story dlc that ties up few loose ends of RE6, then I am OK with reboot, introducing new characters and so on
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#3VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/9/2013 7:53:26 AM
I don't want a reboot, but I don't necessarily think they'd have to scrap the characters if they did one. All the major players would just go back to square one.

Personally, I'd rather see some prequels or interquels taking place before the founding of the BSAA, as such an organization's existence kind of detracts from the horror IMO. Though, of course, Capcom could do some pretty interesting things with the BSAA if they were creative enough.
#4MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/9/2013 7:55:14 AM
good_tobi posted...
if capcom releases an expansion pack/story dlc that ties up few loose ends of RE6, then I am OK with reboot, introducing new characters and so on

We've been following the current characters for about 2 decades now, do you really want their stories to just be dropped or concluded in a DLC?
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#5HeatherloverPosted 2/9/2013 7:56:11 AM
saberstrom posted...
a lot of people want a reboot, but do u really? it would be a new game, no current characters. no leon or jake or anyone. it would need to take place a couple hundred years in the future for us not to see current characters. i dont think i want a reboot.

if Capcom going to reboot it the same character Chris with a new hair style like DmC Dante
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#6Rei23Posted 2/9/2013 8:05:46 AM
People complain about the new characters they introduce now. I can't imagine how well a whole new cast would do.
---
100%
Not Kicker Audio
#7saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:33:22 AM
Heatherlover posted...
saberstrom posted...

if Capcom going to reboot it the same character Chris with a new hair style like DmC Dante

how about a reboot of leon or chris looking like the situation on jersey shore?
#8HeatherloverPosted 2/9/2013 9:10:39 AM
saberstrom posted...
how about a reboot of leon or chris looking like the situation on jersey shore?

ah not sure about that
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#9lopy81Posted 2/9/2013 11:08:49 AM
I hope the story ends its terrible now. If they reboot and we don't see Leon Ada and sherry mentioned again ill be a happy camper.
---
---
Psn : sd070109
#10tevin1569Posted 2/9/2013 12:19:32 PM
I'm so against a reboot.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly