for those that want a reboot say goodbye to all characters

#21good_tobiPosted 2/10/2013 4:27:14 AM
lopy81 posted...
There is no story left not Ada.

The big thing about Ada is who she is working for and what exactly is her true motives?

She was added as a love interest for Leon which has gone nowhere.

RE2= they meet,fall in love and separate
RE4 = they meet again, fail to move on from past, both show their unprofessionalism when it comes about one another.
RE6=Add RE2+ RE4, shown protective/jealous Leon, ........................

frankly, after RE6, there is more to see in their relationship than previous games, Leon is more than ever determined to know about Ada.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#22VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/10/2013 8:54:47 AM
RE7 is going to be a partial reboot; it will discard everything that happened after RE3, make Gaiden canon, and star the Wolfpack from ORC.
#23Candy__GirlPosted 2/10/2013 12:00:41 PM
Rei23 posted...
People complain about the new characters they introduce now. I can't imagine how well a whole new cast would do.

Exactly.
#24Cartwheel_KickPosted 2/10/2013 12:12:02 PM
good_tobi posted...
lopy81 posted...
There is no story left not Ada.

The big thing about Ada is who she is working for and what exactly is her true motives?

She was added as a love interest for Leon which has gone nowhere.

RE2= they meet,fall in love and separate
RE4 = they meet again, fail to move on from past, both show their unprofessionalism when it comes about one another.
RE6=Add RE2+ RE4, shown protective/jealous Leon, ........................

frankly, after RE6, there is more to see in their relationship than previous games, Leon is more than ever determined to know about Ada.

No, it's status quo forever because they're afraid to actually tackle their own story seriously
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#25skermacPosted 2/10/2013 12:22:38 PM
I don't want a reboot, just more stories. The stories don't have to movs forward. Look at RE4, it was about Leon saving Ashley. No moving forward the story, just fun gameplay. It's my favorite in the series,
#26DetBeauregardPosted 2/10/2013 2:32:32 PM
saberstrom posted...
no jake

Don't tease me like that!
#27edward18Posted 2/10/2013 2:36:52 PM
4 killed the series.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai