Kinda sucks how RE franchise fate depends on RE: Revelations sales..

#1m100t1sPosted 2/9/2013 8:16:54 AM
RE: Revelations will barely sell 1 million units. The game will come out on the same month The Last of Us and Remember Me are coming. These are straight up console games unlike RE:R which is just a port.

And how a LOT of people were disappointed after buying RE6 and RE:ORC. I doubt they will waste their money again, The only thing that might save RE:R is the positive reviews and the fans reactions, If the fans helped the game getting known and said their experience after playing the game, That might increase RE:R sales just a little bit more.

Overall the game won't sell that much. Damn you Capcom, They will kill their game with their own hands.
#2DigimonTrainerPosted 2/9/2013 8:28:43 AM
It's definitely gonna sell a lot more than 1 million, easily. Don't know what you're talking about hah.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#3ssj_duelistPosted 2/9/2013 8:31:24 AM
It's not just sales; but reviews as well. It should do well in that department at least.
#4MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/9/2013 8:31:46 AM
It'll definitely sell over 1 million, but releasing it anywhere near GTA V is their biggest mistake.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#5saberstromPosted 2/9/2013 8:36:04 AM
its not a port! it has new enemies and gamplay. a port would be copying with no changes.
#6PatriotAIPosted 2/9/2013 9:23:41 AM
It's a mediocre game with no replay value and a poor man's version of Mercs, of course it's not going to sell well. But Capcom are greedy bastards, RE will never die, they just said that to boost sales, RE is still too huge to die off.
#7Neutron15Posted 2/9/2013 9:29:04 AM
saberstrom posted...
its not a port! it has new enemies and gamplay. a port would be copying with no changes.

only 1 new enemy that is
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though.
#8SolidStryderPosted 2/9/2013 10:43:11 AM
DigimonTrainer posted...
It's definitely gonna sell a lot more than 1 million, easily. Don't know what you're talking about hah.

LOL no. It might make 1 million in total sales across both platforms, but it's not going to sell a lot more than that. There's a few actual games that are being released in the first half of this year, not a lot of people are going to be dropping 50 bucks on an old portable game.
#9UnknownWinPosted 2/9/2013 10:52:19 AM
SolidStryder posted...
DigimonTrainer posted...

LOL no. It might make 1 million in total sales across both platforms, but it's not going to sell a lot more than that. There's a few actual games that are being released in the first half of this year, not a lot of people are going to be dropping 50 bucks on an old portable game.

i agree with solid streder. it wont sell more than 1 million.
we all know that re6 and re:orc sold were coz they were good action games.
re:r is horror and slow and boring these type of games dont do well nowadays.
its also old game nobody want to play old crappy games.
#10SolidStryderPosted 2/9/2013 10:55:35 AM
UnknownWin posted...
SolidStryder posted...
DigimonTrainer posted...

i agree with solid streder. it wont sell more than 1 million.
we all know that re6 and re:orc sold were coz they were good action games.
re:r is horror and slow and boring these type of games dont do well nowadays.
its also old game nobody want to play old crappy games.

Dude I thought you died. I AM SO WORRY