What if Jake and Barry team up to take down Alex Wesker

#1ZeeDoggePosted 2/9/2013 5:22:02 PM
In the remains of Raccoon City???
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 2/9/2013 5:30:39 PM
Well since raccoon city is a pile of dust that would be any fun, plus its still considered a biohazard zone. Not to mention barry is like 52 at this point, dont think he will be doing much fighting
#3FallenBluePosted 2/9/2013 5:32:42 PM
Also, Barry is like the only character that has a family. My guess is that he made a choice to stay as far away from anything involving bio-weapons as possible.
#4good_tobiPosted 2/12/2013 1:27:19 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Not to mention barry is like 52 at this point, dont think he will be doing much fighting

Have you checked/seen movies in theaters recently?
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#5edward18Posted 2/12/2013 1:28:04 PM
1. It'd be stupid.
2. Why would they be in the remains of Raccoon City?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6Syn_VengeancePosted 2/12/2013 7:41:46 PM(edited)
good_tobi posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Not to mention barry is like 52 at this point, dont think he will be doing much fighting

Have you checked/seen movies in theaters recently?

acting is fake so of course people can do it at older ages and were not talking about movies we are talking of RE. Barry has a wife and kidd and at the age of 52 i doubt he would leave his family and risk his life trying to fight bows, in RE1 he was still a cop and he was being forced by wesker who claimed to have his family under watch.

given the choice i dont think barry would fight, nor would chris let him at his age. so what movies i have seen doesnt have anything to do with it. sure alot of actors do movies at older ages but they also have stunt doubles who do the hard work for them. plus every older hero in movies (leam neeson from taken) are over exaggerated and were like super secret top agents or something.

barry was your normal everyday cop who worked his way up to stars (RPD version of swat), at his age it would not be worth risking his life fighting bows, which at this point are faster and more advanced then when he fought them in 1998 during RE1.

Barry will never come back into the fight in this series, maybe something more realistic like bsaa command or something, people need to stop wishing for things that are not going to happen.
#7edward18Posted 2/12/2013 7:54:07 PM
Oh blah blah blah. Find some excuse to get him involved then. That's how all the characters originally got involved.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#8IlDankoPosted 2/12/2013 7:55:29 PM
The only way i see Barry coming back is with a role similar to Liam Neeson's in Taken
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#9Syn_VengeancePosted 2/12/2013 7:57:24 PM
edward18 posted...
Oh blah blah blah. Find some excuse to get him involved then. That's how all the characters originally got involved.

why? hes not needed in the story for any reason, he went off to be with his family..
#10edward18Posted 2/12/2013 8:04:20 PM
NONE of the heroes are needed for story reasons.
---