psn names for mercs.

#1Syn_VengeancePosted 2/9/2013 5:03:53 PM
Hello all, recently my save file got corrupted and it turned out my ps3 was going bad, i ended up losing everything and getting a new ps3. So if anyone would like to play and help me get some good scores or just play for fun. My psn is buddy43, feel free to add me :)
#2SamA7XPosted 2/9/2013 6:24:03 PM
Sure I'll add you when I get on my PS3 in the morning, just a quick heads up I'm fron the UK so I'm 6 hours ahead of the US, I'm guessing your from the US, everyone else seems to be :p

Anyone else can add me too, my psn is in my sig.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#3Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:28:06 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hello all, recently my save file got corrupted and it turned out my ps3 was going bad, i ended up losing everything and getting a new ps3. So if anyone would like to play and help me get some good scores or just play for fun. My psn is buddy43, feel free to add me :)

Yea im from the us but im on alot so im sure will find time to play
#4DanielSpace79Posted 2/9/2013 6:56:33 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Psn in sig. I'm wrapping up lollipop chainsaw and bf is playing dead space 3 a lot but always down for mercenaries
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#5Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:20:42 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Psn in sig. I'm wrapping up lollipop chainsaw and bf is playing dead space 3 a lot but always down for mercenaries

Alright ill add you
#6HeatherloverPosted 2/9/2013 11:33:15 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...

tough luck Syn dude I guess bad karma came into play, anyway good luck restarting everything.
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#7Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:46:36 PM
Heatherlover posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

tough luck Syn dude I guess bad karma came into play, anyway good luck restarting everything.

Awww your back for more? Dont worry karma had nothing to do with pal. not to mention it was almost a month ago and all i had to do was use the chapter select exploit to get everything back including my ex2 costumes. took me 2 days to get everything back and thats only cause i have been playing inbetween dead space 3.

Nice try, trying to stir the pot chief but im too old for petty crap on the internet.
#8HeatherloverPosted 2/10/2013 6:15:51 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Heatherlover posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

Awww your back for more? Dont worry karma had nothing to do with pal. not to mention it was almost a month ago and all i had to do was use the chapter select exploit to get everything back including my ex2 costumes. took me 2 days to get everything back and thats only cause i have been playing inbetween dead space 3.

Nice try, trying to stir the pot chief but im too old for petty crap on the internet.

pffft I'm not just talking about RE6 but whatever.
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#9jg0432Posted 2/10/2013 9:21:18 AM
You can add me too, PSN: jg0432, but i dont play often, but i really like mercs
#10dodgekk9Posted 2/10/2013 11:04:31 AM
My PSN is in my sig and other posters other than the TC can add me if you haven't already.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos