psn names for mercs.

#11Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:15:09 PM
Heatherlover posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Heatherlover posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hello all, recently my save file got corrupted and it turned out my ps3 was going bad, i ended up losing everything and getting a new ps3. So if anyone would like to play and help me get some good scores or just play for fun. My psn is buddy43, feel free to add me :)

tough luck Syn dude I guess bad karma came into play, anyway good luck restarting everything.

Awww your back for more? Dont worry karma had nothing to do with pal. not to mention it was almost a month ago and all i had to do was use the chapter select exploit to get everything back including my ex2 costumes. took me 2 days to get everything back and thats only cause i have been playing inbetween dead space 3.

Nice try, trying to stir the pot chief but im too old for petty crap on the internet.

pffft I'm not just talking about RE6 but whatever.

I dont play many games since i have a kid so there wasnt much to redo, luckily i had backups of most of my other re games. It gave me an excuse to replay dead space 1 and 2 before 3 came out. i have a bunch of other games but never started them, all ny cod black ops 2 stats save to the server luckily so i didnt lose anything there.
#12Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:16:58 PM
The other 2 posters above me, ill add you guys after my assassins creed is done installing.
#13MastherBeBadPosted 2/10/2013 1:23:59 PM
PSN: Masther23
#14HeatherloverPosted 2/10/2013 8:44:49 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Heatherlover posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Heatherlover posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Hello all, recently my save file got corrupted and it turned out my ps3 was going bad, i ended up losing everything and getting a new ps3. So if anyone would like to play and help me get some good scores or just play for fun. My psn is buddy43, feel free to add me :)

tough luck Syn dude I guess bad karma came into play, anyway good luck restarting everything.

Awww your back for more? Dont worry karma had nothing to do with pal. not to mention it was almost a month ago and all i had to do was use the chapter select exploit to get everything back including my ex2 costumes. took me 2 days to get everything back and thats only cause i have been playing inbetween dead space 3.

Nice try, trying to stir the pot chief but im too old for petty crap on the internet.

pffft I'm not just talking about RE6 but whatever.

I dont play many games since i have a kid so there wasnt much to redo, luckily i had backups of most of my other re games. It gave me an excuse to replay dead space 1 and 2 before 3 came out. i have a bunch of other games but never started them, all ny cod black ops 2 stats save to the server luckily so i didnt lose anything there.

okay
---
PSN: Zero4ph (Philippines)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#15Zeke_AileronPosted 2/10/2013 9:11:27 PM
PSN is in signature/Username. ^~^
---
PSN: Zeke_Aileron