I find it terribly disrespectful and ridiculously unfair that.....

#1AWorldUnitedPosted 2/9/2013 5:05:54 PM
.....Sheva was mentioned only one time in literally one line of text that you / most people won't even read in this game.

now, I get it...she was not white and she was "annoying" due to capcom massive falling with her AI and her back story was lacking but even the most entitled, unaccepting of change, and judgemental people in the world should be able to recognize that Capcom truly did a disservice, here.

the saddest thing about this is...Barry and Becca were your partner for just a few segments...Carlos and his team were with you for just a few scenes...same with Ada (but she is a love interest, so she it's excused)....but the time when we get a true to form partner for ******for the entire flipping game*****........

she literally only gets one line of optionally read text in her games sequel?

that's crazy disrespectful

end rant
:-(
#2notrandomPosted 2/9/2013 5:18:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVR_ajL_Eo
---
Say no to EA and Ubisoft's online passes. Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.
#3good_tobiPosted 2/9/2013 5:21:15 PM
Jill isn't even mentioned in files, what's your opinion on that?
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#4PyroSparkPosted 2/9/2013 5:30:51 PM(edited)
She's of the BSAA in Africa, you fool. She had no reason to even be MENTIONED.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#5XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 2/9/2013 5:31:28 PM
Sheva sucks like almost every new character from RE4 onward. Hardly anyone cares about her or Helena or Jake and there's pretty much no fan demand for them to come back. There haven't been any great new characters in about 10 years.

What does her not being white have to do with it? Quit playing the racism card.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#6PyroSparkPosted 2/9/2013 5:43:12 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Sheva sucks like almost every new character from RE4 onward. Hardly anyone cares about her or Helena or Jake and there's pretty much no fan demand for them to come back. There haven't been any great new characters in about 10 years.

What does her not being white have to do with it? Quit playing the racism card.

I'd say there's definitely demand for Jake. Considering how much of a badass he was.

Definitely some for Piers...but you know.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#7tevin1569Posted 2/9/2013 5:44:41 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
.....Sheva was mentioned only one time in literally one line of text that you / most people won't even read in this game.

now, I get it...she was not white and she was "annoying" due to capcom massive falling with her AI and her back story was lacking but even the most entitled, unaccepting of change, and judgemental people in the world should be able to recognize that Capcom truly did a disservice, here.

the saddest thing about this is...Barry and Becca were your partner for just a few segments...Carlos and his team were with you for just a few scenes...same with Ada (but she is a love interest, so she it's excused)....but the time when we get a true to form partner for ******for the entire flipping game*****........

end rant

Well the line she was mentioned in is important, she helped end Wesker. She was mentioned, Jill on the other hand wasn't mentioned at all.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#8NineteenthCrossPosted 2/9/2013 7:01:35 PM
Well. To put things into perspective.

Fong Ling and Bruce McGivern have appeared more RE Related Games ,Cross Overs and Material than Sheva. And apparently, Bruce is on the same diet as Chris. HE CAN PUNCH BOULDERS NOW.

Ark Thompson is still a running joke.

Billy Coen is still the worst thing ever.

Steven Burnside was at least mentioned in Darkside.

Hell, I honestly believe that the God Series, Nyx, Thanatos, Nemesis are more popular than Sheva. Hell, those three creatures have better themes than all of the -main characters- I just listed.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs. Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend you can't hear other people's opinions and call them trolls.
http://nineteenth.wordpress.com/
#9dr_zombergPosted 2/9/2013 7:56:44 PM
AWorldUnited posted...

end rant
+

so, billy cohen doesnt exist then?
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#10AWorldUnited(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:58:11 PM
Jill also has her own game, does she not? her not being mentioned is another ball of wax, though. penultimate of ridiculous

ooh and I only mention racial issues because that is what many people have complained of. No card is being played. I also mention her bad AI and laking backstory did I not?