I find it terribly disrespectful and ridiculously unfair that.....

#11SolidStryderPosted 2/9/2013 7:58:34 PM
dr_zomberg posted...
AWorldUnited posted...
.....Sheva was mentioned only one time in literally one line of text that you / most people won't even read in this game.

now, I get it...she was not white and she was "annoying" due to capcom massive falling with her AI and her back story was lacking but even the most entitled, unaccepting of change, and judgemental people in the world should be able to recognize that Capcom truly did a disservice, here.

the saddest thing about this is...Barry and Becca were your partner for just a few segments...Carlos and his team were with you for just a few scenes...same with Ada (but she is a love interest, so she it's excused)....but the time when we get a true to form partner for ******for the entire flipping game*****........

she literally only gets one line of optionally read text in her games sequel?

that's crazy disrespectful

end rant
:-(
+

so, billy cohen doesnt exist then?

White don't count bro
#12saberstromPosted 2/9/2013 8:04:47 PM
i think thats sheva working in the chicken joint that leon and helena run past.
#13BrianwtPosted 2/9/2013 8:33:23 PM
I think its even worse that Jill didn't get a mention in anything not a file not by any character nothing and she was in the game before this one!!!!
#14Neutron15Posted 2/9/2013 8:40:26 PM
I hope Jake doesnt return
---
I Found A Survivor. The B.O.W.s Got Her Though.
#15Hard_WiredPosted 2/9/2013 9:08:52 PM
Spoilers, maybe? I'm still new to the story of RE6, so excuse my ignorance here.

Is Jill dead? Did Capcom kill Jill for RE6, off script? Chris doesn't even mention her name, and the way he acts at the beginning of his campaign hints at something tragic, so what's the deal?

---
PSN: Final_ARC
LIVE: NegativeNinety9
#16tevin1569Posted 2/9/2013 9:21:48 PM
Hard_Wired posted...
Spoilers, maybe? I'm still new to the story of RE6, so excuse my ignorance here.

Is Jill dead? Did Capcom kill Jill for RE6, off script? Chris doesn't even mention her name, and the way he acts at the beginning of his campaign hints at something tragic, so what's the deal?

Keep playing, Jill's fine, As far as we know after RE6 is done.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#17saberstromPosted 2/9/2013 9:25:34 PM
jill is not dead any more than wesker is.
#18DetBeauregardPosted 2/10/2013 2:12:55 AM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Sheva sucks like almost every new character from RE4 onward. Hardly anyone cares about her or Helena or Jake and there's pretty much no fan demand for them to come back. There haven't been any great new characters in about 10 years.

What does her not being white have to do with it? Quit playing the racism card.

This.

People don't dislike Sheva because she's black, but because she was shoehorned into the game at the last minute as a co-op partner that dragged down the single-player campaign. RE5 was Chris's story, and she was changed from a rarely-encountered NPC to a co-op partner to cater to the casuals.
#19CTU_007Posted 2/11/2013 12:01:40 AM
Respect the caramel princess!
#20juggernaut1001Posted 2/11/2013 6:44:33 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
.....Sheva was mentioned only one time in literally one line of text that you / most people won't even read in this game.

now, I get it...she was not white and she was "annoying" due to capcom massive falling with her AI and her back story was lacking but even the most entitled, unaccepting of change, and judgemental people in the world should be able to recognize that Capcom truly did a disservice, here.

the saddest thing about this is...Barry and Becca were your partner for just a few segments...Carlos and his team were with you for just a few scenes...same with Ada (but she is a love interest, so she it's excused)....but the time when we get a true to form partner for ******for the entire flipping game*****........

she literally only gets one line of optionally read text in her games sequel?

that's crazy disrespectful

end rant
:-(

I think they were just saving her for a future game, don't want to have her back to back in games...She's the 2nd hottest RE chick ever (behind Ada of course) and I really hope she is a major character again in the future.