Poll: Hottest female in Resident Evil?

#11tevin1569Posted 2/10/2013 2:11:40 PM
Glad to see Sheva & Helena getting some love. Both underated girls. I picked Sherry...Cause she's awesome & adorable!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#12DarkkefkaFFXPosted 2/10/2013 4:58:08 PM
Sherry
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#13NineteenthCrossPosted 2/10/2013 5:09:14 PM
In my opinion.

1. Karena LesProux
2. Fong Ling.
3. Alyessa Ashcroft.
4. Alexia Ashford
5. Michaela Schneider *
6. Code Veronica Claire Redfield.
7.Christine Yamata
8. Yoko Suzuki *
9. Deborah Harper
10.Annette Birkin

*My player character waifus.

I dislike Ada and RE5 Jill so much.
Re:ORC Jill gave her some junk in the trunk, so it's acceptable.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs. Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend you can't hear other people's opinions and call them trolls.
http://nineteenth.wordpress.com/
#14good_tobiPosted 2/10/2013 6:55:38 PM
KneeSIappington posted...
What say you RE6 board?

we had a similar poll just few days ago.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#15karyotypePosted 2/10/2013 7:30:27 PM
Jill. Oh no, another poll where Ada Wong wins.
#16DrakillionPosted 2/11/2013 12:01:46 AM
Augh. Three-way tie w/ Jill, Ada, and Sherry.

Ada, for sure. I wish Sandy Cahill voiced her in RE6 though.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#17DetBeauregardPosted 2/11/2013 12:36:31 AM
Assuming that these characters were real, the only ones I'd really find attractive would be Claire (CVX, DSC, ORC, and M3D only), Sherry (RE6), and Jill (Voth version only, none of those hooker-looking newer versions). Rebecca was kind of cute, I guess. Oh, and Alyssa from Outbreak, but only if she dropped the attitude.

Annette and Alexia from DSC weren't too bad-looking, either. Especially queen ant Alexia. Meow.

Ada always had this smug "I'm better than you" look about her, which I find incredibly unattractive. Jessica was even worse in this regard. Helena has this scowl-face thing going on, which isn't becoming; cheer up, girl! I find Excella to be quite fake, and thus a joke. Hunnigan and Sheva aren't my type. Ashley, ears; 'nuff said (but maybe if I was inebriated). Cindy was too ditzy, and Yoko was too androgynous.