happy 4 month annniversary re6!

#1saberstromPosted 2/10/2013 9:50:49 AM
i will never forget the day we met. after waiting months on preorder october finally came and i stood waiting for gamestop to open to get mine. i havent played another game since. anyone else?

but i will finally set it aside for a little while for dead space 3.
#2good_tobiPosted 2/10/2013 7:11:43 PM
saberstrom posted...
i havent played another game since. anyone else?

yeah, a lot. Now moving to Hitman trilogy, had pre-ordered last friday, should be getting tomorrow.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#3UnknownWinPosted 2/10/2013 7:30:10 PM
ill buy mgr.
#4AnimesetsunaPosted 2/10/2013 7:31:44 PM
I won't buy any games and willing to wait Revelations. I'll still playing RE6 and also psp games.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Thanks to Kana Hanazawa that I touched Money God at PS@Home Asia(@w@)
#5Syn_VengeancePosted 2/10/2013 10:55:39 PM
I pretty much play this, though its back and forth between this and dead space 3 now. Im gonna be starting the god of war trilogy once i finish my first run on DS3 and then move on to the assassins creed series after that. i have a kid so im very much behind on most of my games.

Ill also eventually be playing the crysis series after 3 comes out....
#6tevin1569Posted 2/10/2013 11:03:36 PM
I haven't stopped and I just realized how much I loved Ada's campaign being woven in.
I really like when she gets done with Sherry and Jake and then see Piers and Chris having a car chase "It's like a Raccoon City Reunion". "Poor little Sherry, how the monsters love to chase you". I JUST LOVE IT!!! <3. This was the first time I liked Ada in an RE game.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#7TVthePunisherPosted 2/10/2013 11:04:36 PM
Wow ._. I've played quite a bit of games since RE6. Including the PC version of ORC, I'm now on DMCHD tackling Dante Must Die mode in DMC1. Got to mission 9 and I'm heading to sleep, so far so good...
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.
#8Ryan-06Posted 2/10/2013 11:07:03 PM
Crappy Anniversary.

Anyway, waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes. And ME3 DLC. Not interested in DS3 at the time. Loved the first 2 though.

Also, saving up for PLAYSTATION 4! Its coming guys!!! =O

AUUUUUUUGHGHDFGHSDKFGHDFGSDKFJGHHHHH MY MIND!!!! I NEED SCISSORS, 69!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls make me melt like a Particle Rifle- i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg
#9tevin1569Posted 2/10/2013 11:11:43 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
Crappy Anniversary.

Anyway, waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes. And ME3 DLC. Not interested in DS3 at the time. Loved the first 2 though.

Also, saving up for PLAYSTATION 4! Its coming guys!!! =O

AUUUUUUUGHGHDFGHSDKFGHDFGSDKFJGHHHHH MY MIND!!!! I NEED SCISSORS, 69!

Ps4...already? It seems like I just bought my Ps3...well no excitement for that..
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#10Ryan-06Posted 2/10/2013 11:13:30 PM
YES. Check the news! Its gonna be a HUGE E3 this year.

My Mass is Erect. Rumored at 430 US dollars btw, after converted from its Yen price recently.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls make me melt like a Particle Rifle- i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg