• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. happy 4 month annniversary re6!
3 years ago#11
tevin1569 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Crappy Anniversary.

Anyway, waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes. And ME3 DLC. Not interested in DS3 at the time. Loved the first 2 though.

Also, saving up for PLAYSTATION 4! Its coming guys!!! =O

AUUUUUUUGHGHDFGHSDKFGHDFGSDKFJGHHHHH MY MIND!!!! I NEED SCISSORS, 69!

Ps4...already? It seems like I just bought my Ps3...well no excitement for that..

http://blog.asia.playstation.com/community/sg/en/news/events/blog/2013/02/01/see-the-future

I wonder if Sony is trying to announce PS4.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Thanks to Kana Hanazawa that I touched Money God at PS@Home Asia(@w@)
3 years ago#12
tevin1569 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Crappy Anniversary.

Anyway, waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes. And ME3 DLC. Not interested in DS3 at the time. Loved the first 2 though.

Also, saving up for PLAYSTATION 4! Its coming guys!!! =O

AUUUUUUUGHGHDFGHSDKFGHDFGSDKFJGHHHHH MY MIND!!!! I NEED SCISSORS, 69!

Ps4...already? It seems like I just bought my Ps3...well no excitement for that..

Yea im still playing so many ps3 games im not even worried about ps4, especially to drop over $400 for one.

Ill probably wait atleast a year after launch to get one cause we all know the first version of new consoles are always bugging and fry easily. plus ill wait for a bunch of games to come out to see if im even interested in any of them.
3 years ago#13
Ryan-06 posted...
YES. Check the news! Its gonna be a HUGE E3 this year.

My Mass is Erect. Rumored at 430 US dollars btw, after converted from its Yen price recently.

Sounds turrible..ugh.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
3 years ago#14
tevin1569 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...

My Mass is Erect. Rumored at 430 US dollars btw, after converted from its Yen price recently.

Sounds turrible..ugh.

Yea wish i had the money like that to just drop on a console, but having a kid, getting married and owning a house kinda makes that hard to do these days lol
3 years ago#15
Syn_Vengeance posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...

Sounds turrible..ugh.

Yea wish i had the money like that to just drop on a console, but having a kid, getting married and owning a house kinda makes that hard to do these days lol

My point exactly... There is no way I can pull 400$ out of my ass. And good games didn't come out on the PS3 for quite a while. I'll stick with my Ps3.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
3 years ago#16
Syn_Vengeance posted...

it's rough (same position), but gaming is my hobby so i make sure i have money for that, at least. The worst part is not having _time_ to play.
The Reclamation is resting >_>
3 years ago#17
I really hope the ps4 is backwards compatible for all my ps3 games.

I wish they would add ps2 support to but probably wont.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. happy 4 month annniversary re6!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived