happy 4 month annniversary re6!

#11AnimesetsunaPosted 2/11/2013 12:33:00 AM
tevin1569 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Crappy Anniversary.

Anyway, waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes. And ME3 DLC. Not interested in DS3 at the time. Loved the first 2 though.

Also, saving up for PLAYSTATION 4! Its coming guys!!! =O

AUUUUUUUGHGHDFGHSDKFGHDFGSDKFJGHHHHH MY MIND!!!! I NEED SCISSORS, 69!

Ps4...already? It seems like I just bought my Ps3...well no excitement for that..

http://blog.asia.playstation.com/community/sg/en/news/events/blog/2013/02/01/see-the-future

I wonder if Sony is trying to announce PS4.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Thanks to Kana Hanazawa that I touched Money God at PS@Home Asia(@w@)
#12Syn_VengeancePosted 2/11/2013 12:35:48 AM(edited)
tevin1569 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Crappy Anniversary.

Anyway, waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes. And ME3 DLC. Not interested in DS3 at the time. Loved the first 2 though.

Also, saving up for PLAYSTATION 4! Its coming guys!!! =O

AUUUUUUUGHGHDFGHSDKFGHDFGSDKFJGHHHHH MY MIND!!!! I NEED SCISSORS, 69!

Ps4...already? It seems like I just bought my Ps3...well no excitement for that..

Yea im still playing so many ps3 games im not even worried about ps4, especially to drop over $400 for one.

Ill probably wait atleast a year after launch to get one cause we all know the first version of new consoles are always bugging and fry easily. plus ill wait for a bunch of games to come out to see if im even interested in any of them.
#13tevin1569Posted 2/11/2013 12:54:22 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
YES. Check the news! Its gonna be a HUGE E3 this year.

My Mass is Erect. Rumored at 430 US dollars btw, after converted from its Yen price recently.

Sounds turrible..ugh.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#14Syn_VengeancePosted 2/11/2013 1:04:43 AM
tevin1569 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...

My Mass is Erect. Rumored at 430 US dollars btw, after converted from its Yen price recently.

Sounds turrible..ugh.

Yea wish i had the money like that to just drop on a console, but having a kid, getting married and owning a house kinda makes that hard to do these days lol
#15tevin1569Posted 2/11/2013 6:56:49 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...

Sounds turrible..ugh.

Yea wish i had the money like that to just drop on a console, but having a kid, getting married and owning a house kinda makes that hard to do these days lol

My point exactly... There is no way I can pull 400$ out of my ass. And good games didn't come out on the PS3 for quite a while. I'll stick with my Ps3.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#16AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 2/11/2013 6:58:01 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...

it's rough (same position), but gaming is my hobby so i make sure i have money for that, at least. The worst part is not having _time_ to play.
---
The Reclamation is resting >_>
#17saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:16:40 AM
I really hope the ps4 is backwards compatible for all my ps3 games.

I wish they would add ps2 support to but probably wont.