You're all probably going to hate me for this.

#1Morrigan12Posted 2/10/2013 10:12:43 AM
But going back on a previous topic I Made regarding a remake of RE2 and the negative response...well some said it would make a good fanfic and I knooooow you all hate fanfics and personally so do I for the most part with Romance being my pet hate but I thought I would share it :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8687839/1/Biohazard-Chronicles-1-Fall-of-Raccoon-city

I could say the only difference so far is the date it is set, Alex, and the fact Claire has a sailor mouth at times.

If noone likes I could at least have a giggle at the horrifying comments anyone reading will give me :)
#2edward18Posted 2/10/2013 10:14:42 AM
I should probably make a comic or something of my fangame idea sometime o.o
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:22:01 AM
edward18 posted...
I should probably make a comic or something of my fangame idea sometime o.o

if you can draw that would be cool :P

Hopefully my fic is somewhat liked as i continue :P maybe i could appeal to the better nature of one of the admins who could let me post a chapter monthly. the series I'm writing goes up to 6 but after I write CV i'm going the scary Beta route.
#4edward18Posted 2/10/2013 10:25:04 AM
You're writing Code Veronica?

Well for me this is the latest idea I've made up for the fangame o.o

http://warahi.deviantart.com/art/Philip-Mutant-Concept-353228721
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#5Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:35:32 AM
Heck yeah I'm writing code veronica :P

I plan to make Alfred somewhat like the governor from TWD and for claire to kick his rump Michonne style...well...kick each others.

And I like your monsters. I shall call Nemesis final form wiggles and he shall be mine.
#6edward18Posted 2/10/2013 10:41:13 AM
The cuddliest of all B.O.W.s =)

I assume you mean you're doing some alternate universe kind of CV scenario thingy o.o
---
#7Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:46:39 AM
Their all noncanon fics they are my own work.

Fanfics slogan is unleash YOUR imagination so thats what I do. The amount of review's I've had in the past from people complaining about me not using canon is so annoying.

Essentially they are the same stories but my take on them.
#8edward18Posted 2/10/2013 10:53:52 AM
Alrighty =) well as long as you enjoy it. I prefer to make stories that do follow canon if I do fanfics. Otherwise I just make my own series like the comics I do ^_^
---