Las Plagas: Organisms of War

#1edward18Posted 2/10/2013 5:10:16 PM
Dunno how popular this Damnation special feature is, but anyone that wants a bit more insight on some stuff in the movie might wanna see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw5bkbdEWyk

What irks me is that they call them Ganados in the special feature when they clearly are more like Majini in Damnation.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#2ssj_duelistPosted 2/10/2013 5:15:15 PM
The master-servant relationship of B.O.W and humans would make a great plot for a game and some epic battles.
#3edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:20:21 PM
Gotta keep in mind that the Masters never really were able to survive in the movie. The old man at the beginning and Buddy (would've) eventually succumbed to the fatal effects.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4tevin1569Posted 2/10/2013 5:22:24 PM
The part in Damnation where they take the woman take the plaga out of her mouth was so graphic and cool. I know RE5 did something like that but they made it so much creepier on the movie.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#5Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/10/2013 5:38:23 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
The master-servant relationship of B.O.W and humans would make a great plot for a game and some epic battles.

Yeah, It's almost like there was a game about that...

I think Leon was in it... And Ada...

But the name escapes me...
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#6chaostdkPosted 2/10/2013 5:42:46 PM
well, they were called ganados in 4 because they were in an undisclosed (but frikin obvioulsy hispanic) european land.

they were called majini in 5 because lolafrica.

the movie takes place in europe yet again, so they revert to calling them ganados.
#7tevin1569Posted 2/10/2013 5:42:55 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ssj_duelist posted...

Yeah, It's almost like there was a game about that...

I think Leon was in it... And Ada...

But the name escapes me...

It wasn't a game, it was called The Princess Diaries.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#8Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/10/2013 5:44:53 PM
Saddler was such a jerk for stealing princess Ashley's Diary.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#9VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/10/2013 5:46:54 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Don't forget Princess Diaries 2, where Wesker stole queen Jill's diary.
#10Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/10/2013 5:47:59 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Don't forget Princess Diaries 2, where Wesker stole queen Jill's diary.

Wesker wanted to be a Princess so bad, I almost felt bad for him.
---