Leon Chapter 3?

#1Jonathan_F_GPosted 2/10/2013 5:54:21 PM(edited)
Resident Evil? More like The Goonies meets Vagrant Story.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#2Reno_TarshilPosted 2/10/2013 6:50:44 PM
More like ERMAHGERD IS A SHARK SHOOT EM' LIZBETH!
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Genesect of the Pokemon X Boards!
#3DetBeauregardPosted 2/11/2013 12:45:37 AM
I thought Tomb Raider spliced with Indiana Jones with a boss from Yoshi's Island / Donkey Kong Country thrown in at the end for good measure.

But Ada chapter 5 is still far more boring.
#4Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 4:09:39 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
I thought Tomb Raider spliced with Indiana Jones with a boss from Yoshi's Island / Donkey Kong Country thrown in at the end for good measure.

But Ada chapter 5 is still far more boring.

LMFAO! Yes!

Those too!

Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider are givens:

"WE are GOING to DIE!" : (

The Brzak would be like dancing with King K. Rool or Baby Bowser.... "under the sea".

But in all seriousness, if you check out the zombies from Leon Chapter 3, you'd swear they were ripped from Squaresoft's 2000 PSOne game, Vagrant Story. Even the musical piece that's played inside the giant labyrinth with the 4 Supreme Whoppers sounds like a Hitoshi Sakimoto (The man who composed the scores for Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy XII) soundtrack!

: D
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#5DetBeauregardPosted 2/11/2013 5:37:03 PM
That Brzak thing was hilarious. It was all brightly-colored and had those floppy cartoon-looking fins that just made me want to shoot an egg (or barrel) into it's weak spot. I'm surprised it wasn't guarding a giant cache of bananas at the end.

Jonathan_F_G posted...
if you check out the zombies from Leon Chapter 3

They reminded me of Skyrim. Seriously, why are hundreds of corpses buried in the US wearing ancient Nordic armor?
#6Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:42:31 PM(edited)
DetBeauregard posted...
That Brzak thing was hilarious. It was all brightly-colored and had those floppy cartoon-looking fins that just made me want to shoot an egg (or barrel) into it's weak spot. I'm surprised it wasn't guarding a giant cache of bananas at the end.

Jonathan_F_G posted...

They reminded me of Skyrim. Seriously, why are hundreds of corpses buried in the US wearing ancient Nordic armor?

Hahahaha!

Too bad no bananas busted out of those barrels. It would have been nice to see bananas that gunfire would turn into pudding, defeat the Brzak by convincing it it was a testosterone rich, Super FX chip rendered male gorilla by the name of Donkey Kong.

Brzak's lagoon looked like One Eyed Willie's lagoon from The Goonies. And that water slide? LOL!
---
#7tevin1569Posted 2/11/2013 7:48:44 PM
DetBeauregard posted...

Jonathan_F_G posted...

All of Simmons family for years were buried there...I think the were warriors or something, haha. The only part I didn't understand was why they had candles lit.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly