so this game got some bad reviews

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. so this game got some bad reviews
2 years ago#1
when i started i thought it was awesome, i haven't played it much though, i own it and i will play it when i get the time, but right from the beginning its way better to me than the other over-the-shoulder games, i couldn't stand RE5, i got RE4 with this, it's not as bad, i'm surprised this game turned out crappy, maybe i'll have a different opinion, this game seemed unbelievably good, it's back in my PS3 for when i pick it up again
---
PSN:hazingglare
2 years ago#2
The reviews had a lot to do with people's politics vs. Capcom, personal expectation of the series, lack of a USA collector's edition, and a bunch of other stuff. It is good you didn't let them dissuade you from at least trying the game. It's also receives some nice updates since release, so enjoy.
2 years ago#3
Elec_Man posted...
The reviews had a lot to do with people's politics vs. Capcom, personal expectation of the series, lack of a USA collector's edition, and a bunch of other stuff. It is good you didn't let them dissuade you from at least trying the game. It's also receives some nice updates since release, so enjoy.

100% agreed.
2 years ago#4
By no means is it a perfect game, and it lacks a lot of the polish that RE4 and especially 5 had, but I do like it a good amount, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. :)
2 years ago#5
Elec_Man posted...
The reviews had a lot to do with people's politics vs. Capcom

finally....someone who sees REALITY.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
2 years ago#6
Capcom spent all their bribe budget on DmC reviews that's why.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
2 years ago#7
No it's frustrating to play the first time: confusing boss fights/pseudo-fights, unfair do-or-die QTEs, other cheap deaths, frustrating chase sequences, and lack of weapon upgrades.
2 years ago#8
DarkPriest posted...
Capcom spent all their bribe budget on DmC reviews that's why.

lol
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. so this game got some bad reviews

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived