so this game got some bad reviews

#1KriactPosted 2/11/2013 2:37:58 PM
when i started i thought it was awesome, i haven't played it much though, i own it and i will play it when i get the time, but right from the beginning its way better to me than the other over-the-shoulder games, i couldn't stand RE5, i got RE4 with this, it's not as bad, i'm surprised this game turned out crappy, maybe i'll have a different opinion, this game seemed unbelievably good, it's back in my PS3 for when i pick it up again
---
PSN:hazingglare
#2Elec_ManPosted 2/11/2013 3:39:16 PM
The reviews had a lot to do with people's politics vs. Capcom, personal expectation of the series, lack of a USA collector's edition, and a bunch of other stuff. It is good you didn't let them dissuade you from at least trying the game. It's also receives some nice updates since release, so enjoy.
#3vitonemesisPosted 2/11/2013 3:44:48 PM
Elec_Man posted...
The reviews had a lot to do with people's politics vs. Capcom, personal expectation of the series, lack of a USA collector's edition, and a bunch of other stuff. It is good you didn't let them dissuade you from at least trying the game. It's also receives some nice updates since release, so enjoy.

100% agreed.
#4VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/11/2013 3:46:59 PM
By no means is it a perfect game, and it lacks a lot of the polish that RE4 and especially 5 had, but I do like it a good amount, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. :)
#5good_tobiPosted 2/11/2013 3:56:07 PM
Elec_Man posted...
The reviews had a lot to do with people's politics vs. Capcom

finally....someone who sees REALITY.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#6DarkPriestPosted 2/11/2013 7:36:11 PM
Capcom spent all their bribe budget on DmC reviews that's why.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#7J SasakiPosted 2/11/2013 10:05:20 PM
No it's frustrating to play the first time: confusing boss fights/pseudo-fights, unfair do-or-die QTEs, other cheap deaths, frustrating chase sequences, and lack of weapon upgrades.
#8good_tobiPosted 2/12/2013 1:11:35 PM
DarkPriest posted...
Capcom spent all their bribe budget on DmC reviews that's why.

lol
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#9Mujika1991Posted 2/12/2013 2:59:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]