so this game got some bad reviews

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. so this game got some bad reviews

User Info: Kriact

Kriact
4 years ago#1
when i started i thought it was awesome, i haven't played it much though, i own it and i will play it when i get the time, but right from the beginning its way better to me than the other over-the-shoulder games, i couldn't stand RE5, i got RE4 with this, it's not as bad, i'm surprised this game turned out crappy, maybe i'll have a different opinion, this game seemed unbelievably good, it's back in my PS3 for when i pick it up again
PSN:hazingglare

User Info: Elec_Man

Elec_Man
4 years ago#2
The reviews had a lot to do with people's politics vs. Capcom, personal expectation of the series, lack of a USA collector's edition, and a bunch of other stuff. It is good you didn't let them dissuade you from at least trying the game. It's also receives some nice updates since release, so enjoy.

User Info: vitonemesis

vitonemesis
4 years ago#3
Elec_Man posted...
The reviews had a lot to do with people's politics vs. Capcom, personal expectation of the series, lack of a USA collector's edition, and a bunch of other stuff. It is good you didn't let them dissuade you from at least trying the game. It's also receives some nice updates since release, so enjoy.

100% agreed.

User Info: VolcanoBoulder

VolcanoBoulder
4 years ago#4
By no means is it a perfect game, and it lacks a lot of the polish that RE4 and especially 5 had, but I do like it a good amount, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. :)

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#5
Elec_Man posted...
The reviews had a lot to do with people's politics vs. Capcom

finally....someone who sees REALITY.
Don't need sharingan to see this.

User Info: DarkPriest

DarkPriest
4 years ago#6
Capcom spent all their bribe budget on DmC reviews that's why.
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....

User Info: J Sasaki

J Sasaki
4 years ago#7
No it's frustrating to play the first time: confusing boss fights/pseudo-fights, unfair do-or-die QTEs, other cheap deaths, frustrating chase sequences, and lack of weapon upgrades.

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#8
DarkPriest posted...
Capcom spent all their bribe budget on DmC reviews that's why.

lol
Don't need sharingan to see this.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. so this game got some bad reviews

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived