Leon's new partner in re 7 should be

#21SSJ_JinPosted 2/12/2013 8:16:31 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
saleonkennedy posted...
edward18 posted...
Leon shouldn't ****ing be in the next game. Nor should Chris. Nor should anyone else that appears all the time. Bring back Barry or Billy or Rebecca or someone we haven't had in a story in ages.
I would love to see them too. However barry

Spoiler!!!

[spoiler] died [spoiler] in the newest re movie

Except the fact that movie barry has nothing to do with game barry

It was a joke.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#22Syn_VengeancePosted 2/12/2013 8:43:34 AM
saleonkennedy posted...
Ashley graham. Anyone else agree?

It should be a chair and same thing with chris cause they need to sit out the next game.
#23Turo602Posted 2/12/2013 9:26:39 AM
Screw that! I'd take Chris and Leon over that broken condom bastard named Jake. It's not like they're getting any younger... At this point, a reboot only sounds good because 1. Jake can go to hell and 2. Capcom is really f*cking up on the amount of time that passes with each game.
#24aniversaryPosted 2/12/2013 10:47:54 AM
i wist that chris and jill valentine working together while Ada Wong is aiding them somehow. and Leon should be kind of side character doing his on job. and i agree with jake go to hell his story is over
---
PSN ivalicekingdom. looking for RE6 partners and skilled mercs players also for RE5
#25largerockPosted 2/18/2013 1:44:02 PM
edward18 posted...
Bring back Barry or Billy or Rebecca or someone we haven't had in a story in ages.

YEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#26ManuMIASPosted 2/18/2013 3:15:21 PM
aniversary posted...
i wist that chris and jill valentine working together while Ada Wong is aiding them somehow. and Leon should be kind of side character doing his on job. and i agree with jake go to hell his story is over

THIS!

Im tired of people who want old characters and havent play the new games, RE should stick with Chris, Leon, Jill, Ada, Hunk, Jake, Claire, Sherry, Helena and Sheva.

Billy is mia, Barry with his family/or dead, Carlos back in his latinamerica country and Rebbecca became the greatest doctor of B.S.A.A. she is now the Doctor House of the games.
#27tevin1569Posted 2/18/2013 5:02:59 PM
No. Helena!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#28IlDankoPosted 2/18/2013 5:14:41 PM
ManuMIAS posted...
aniversary posted...

THIS!

Im tired of people who want old characters and havent play the new games, RE should stick with Chris, Leon, Jill, Ada, Hunk, Jake, Claire, Sherry, Helena and Sheva.

Billy is mia, Barry with his family/or dead, Carlos back in his latinamerica country and Rebbecca became the greatest doctor of B.S.A.A. she is now the Doctor House of the games.

Its funny how you say that and then you put Hunk in the list of characters the game should stick with...

And please don't bring Hatelena back...
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#29hehe101Posted 2/18/2013 5:18:16 PM
who is leon, i only know jill
#30Red04Posted 2/18/2013 5:26:44 PM
I hope Helena returns, one of the most memorable characters of the series much thanks to fantastic voice acting. On the other hand; the whole cast of RE 6 did a great ambitious job.
---
"Which witch switched the Swatch watch?"