some of you newer players dont know leon is the star of resident evil

#1saberstromPosted 2/12/2013 4:59:32 AM
some of you don't want him in future games or ask why he should be in future games. the answer is simple, it would not be resident evil without him.

ask anyone that has played all the games what is the first thing they think of when someone says resident evil. 9 out of 10 will say leon. Capcom knows that to and will never get rid of him.

resident evil without leon is like dmc without dante, wont work.
#2SpiritlittlePosted 2/12/2013 12:59:35 PM
Resident Evil revolves around four main characters: Chris, Jill, Leon, and Claire. You can have a Resident Evil game without one or more of them, because there isn't one true star of Resident Evil, though most would argue that Chris is the face of Resident Evil simply because he's been in the most amount of games.
#3ssj_duelistPosted 2/12/2013 1:07:33 PM
Spiritlittle posted...
Resident Evil revolves around four main characters: Chris, Jill, Leon, and Claire. You can have a Resident Evil game without one or more of them, because there isn't one true star of Resident Evil, though most would argue that Chris is the face of Resident Evil simply because he's been in the most amount of games.

You spelled Ada wrong.

Seriously why do people keep doing this?
#4Cosmic_CoyotePosted 2/12/2013 1:11:50 PM
Say whatever you want but without RE4 and Leon... RE would be long time dead just like Dino Crisis.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#5SolidStryderPosted 2/12/2013 1:20:18 PM
Aren't you 14? That would make you, what, sperm when RE2 came out? I lol'd
#6edward18Posted 2/12/2013 1:26:33 PM
What I think when I hear Resident Evil is a biohazardous outbreak that causes mutants and is linked back to Progenitor in some way.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7edward18Posted 2/12/2013 1:29:06 PM
Say whatever you want but without RE4 and Leon... RE would be long time dead just like Dino Crisis.

It should've died rather than do what 4 did to it.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#8Syn_VengeancePosted 2/12/2013 1:48:13 PM(edited)
saberstrom posted...
some of you don't want him in future games or ask why he should be in future games. the answer is simple, it would not be resident evil without him.

ask anyone that has played all the games what is the first thing they think of when someone says resident evil. 9 out of 10 will say leon. Capcom knows that to and will never get rid of him.

resident evil without leon is like dmc without dante, wont work.

Hahahahahahahaha NO! Leon is favorited mainly by people who played RE4 and onwards and are usually under the age of 18. RE would be perfectly fine without Leon and im now hoping if RE7 gets made that he either dies in the first 10 minutes or dies off screen between 6 and 7. I want this so bad so you leon fanboys will just shut up and cry the rest of your lives.

Sweet delicious tears...

Edit: please dont ever compare Leon to dante ever again, the may look similiar in face and hair but dante is way cooler then Leon.
#9saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:52:54 PM
edward18 posted...

It should've died rather than do what 4 did to it.

is u crazy? re4 was a really good game. and I think leon is the face of resident evil. chris didn't have his own game like leon did in re4. leon gets called on to do everything for the president, not chris. we can do without chris but not leon.
#10edward18Posted 2/12/2013 1:54:49 PM

is u crazy?

Probably

re4 was a really good game.

Never said nor implied that it wasn't.

and I think leon is the face of resident evil.

Good for you.

chris didn't have his own game like leon did in re4.

...kay?

leon gets called on to do everything for the president, not chris.

Yeah, cause Chris is doing more important stuff and isn't limited to just the USA's orders.

we can do without chris but not leon.

HA! Stop em both. Bring back Barry or Billy or Rebecca or Carlos or-
---