some of you newer players dont know leon is the star of resident evil

#31tevin1569Posted 2/12/2013 7:30:38 PM
IlDanko posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
saberstrom posted...
Leon is the best in RE period he has a an instinct like a first class agent he's funny is a ladiesman and believe me he gets the job done everything he says he gonna do he does it ohh by the way who you know on they first day as a cop survive raccon city despite that all R.P. D, stars member & U.B.C. S all die & had way more experience than leon did & on top of that he succeed in his first mission as a agent he's the best.

Kevin Ryman says hi (though not a rookie), he was in the city from the start of the outbreak and escaped right before it was nuked (duration of RE 2 & 3) which is longer then leon.

if leon was so awesome he wouldnt have needed help from ada in RE2.

Got captured; infected and given the pills by luis to hold him over till he was cured, got saved by ada from getting his neck snapped by mendez, gotten helicopter support from mike in the army base, adas help from getting a knife in his throat from krauser in RE4.

he wouldnt have needed ada or helenas help at all in RE6 and he wouldnt have gotten countless people killed who were busy saving his a** in the first place...

yea so bada** bro...

Bottom line with out Ada, Leon would be dead.
Without Jill, Chris would be dead.

And without chris, jill would be dead... Without Leon.. Well.. Ada would end her missions faster since she wouldn't have to be babysitting him

Haha, wait?! when did Chris save Jill. I know Barry saved Jill quite a few times. Oh wait..RE5 haha, never mind. But Leon needs babysitting...and whoever gave him a drivers license needs to be fired.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#32IlDankoPosted 2/12/2013 7:36:01 PM
tevin1569 posted...
IlDanko posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
saberstrom posted...
Leon is the best in RE period he has a an instinct like a first class agent he's funny is a ladiesman and believe me he gets the job done everything he says he gonna do he does it ohh by the way who you know on they first day as a cop survive raccon city despite that all R.P. D, stars member & U.B.C. S all die & had way more experience than leon did & on top of that he succeed in his first mission as a agent he's the best.

Kevin Ryman says hi (though not a rookie), he was in the city from the start of the outbreak and escaped right before it was nuked (duration of RE 2 & 3) which is longer then leon.

Got captured; infected and given the pills by luis to hold him over till he was cured, got saved by ada from getting his neck snapped by mendez, gotten helicopter support from mike in the army base, adas help from getting a knife in his throat from krauser in RE4.

he wouldnt have needed ada or helenas help at all in RE6 and he wouldnt have gotten countless people killed who were busy saving his a** in the first place...

yea so bada** bro...

Bottom line with out Ada, Leon would be dead.
Without Jill, Chris would be dead.

And without chris, jill would be dead... Without Leon.. Well.. Ada would end her missions faster since she wouldn't have to be babysitting him

Haha, wait?! when did Chris save Jill. I know Barry saved Jill quite a few times. Oh wait..RE5 haha, never mind. But Leon needs babysitting...and whoever gave him a drivers license needs to be fired.

Well in RE1 he freed her from the cell where she was locked before the mansion blowed up... That counts as saving doesn't it?
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#33tevin1569Posted 2/12/2013 7:38:25 PM
IlDanko posted...
tevin1569 posted...

Well in RE1 he freed her from the cell where she was locked before the mansion blowed up... That counts as saving doesn't it?

Are you talking about the remake, cause I only played the orginal and as Jill :p
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#34IlDankoPosted 2/12/2013 7:51:29 PM
tevin1569 posted...
IlDanko posted...
tevin1569 posted...

Are you talking about the remake, cause I only played the orginal and as Jill :p

Nope.. The original version, playing as chris
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#35tevin1569Posted 2/12/2013 8:10:17 PM
IlDanko posted...
tevin1569 posted...
IlDanko posted...
tevin1569 posted...

Nope.. The original version, playing as chris

Well, I see I missed something!
---
"I came to win"-Fly
#36SSJ_JinPosted 2/12/2013 8:13:43 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
saberstrom posted...

yea so bada** bro...

This post says Leon isn't badass because he had help. Hmmmmm...

Chris had help so he's no badass.
Dante had help so he's no badass.
Snake had help so he's no badass.
Batman had help so he's no badass.
Ryu Hayabusa had help so he's no badass.

Man....there's so many now that I think of it. And all this time I thought these people were badasses!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#37SolidStryderPosted 2/12/2013 8:25:04 PM
Leon doesn't have help. He has a woman he insists on stalking but, bless her heart, is just to nice to watch Leon die as he repeatedly wanders into certain death.
#38BasementDudePosted 2/12/2013 8:29:00 PM
this fanboy topic blows. needs more blue8sims/hipstergamer8
---
number of e-huggies received today: 50
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,362,247
#39BasementDudePosted 2/12/2013 8:38:25 PM
<3 blue8sims <3

blue8sims posted...
Accept that Leon took away both, Claire's and Ashley's in both RE2 and 4, innocence away, popping their virginitys and managed to save half the world with events that would of come if Leon had not defeated Kruaser, Saddler, so not only did Leon prove to be a good womenizer, save disasters from happening, cute personality, and stop villains that would be impossible for others like Chris and Jill or Barry to handle, he has become a great role model.

---
number of e-huggies received today: 50
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,362,247
#40SolidStryderPosted 2/12/2013 8:42:59 PM
BasementDude posted...
<3 blue8sims <3

blue8sims posted...
Accept that Leon took away both, Claire's and Ashley's in both RE2 and 4, innocence away, popping their virginitys and managed to save half the world with events that would of come if Leon had not defeated Kruaser, Saddler, so not only did Leon prove to be a good womenizer, save disasters from happening, cute personality, and stop villains that would be impossible for others like Chris and Jill or Barry to handle, he has become a great role model.

I refuse to stand by silently while you drag Claires good name through the mud with such slanderous lies, sir.