does alex wesker look like albert wesker.

#1UnknownWinPosted 2/12/2013 9:39:31 AM
question.
#2SolidStryderPosted 2/12/2013 9:46:02 AM
answer.
#3saberstromPosted 2/12/2013 9:51:03 AM
no, he looks like chris redfield
#4FallenBluePosted 2/12/2013 10:19:41 AM
Doubt it. IIRC, the Weskers were all orphans and unrelated.
#5slapper1Posted 2/12/2013 10:38:46 AM(edited)
*SPOILERS*

All we know about Alex Wesker is that he is a super genius who was working on an immortality formula for Spencer (who viewed Alex as his most trusted friend) and apparently completed it, but he decided to betray Spencer, and took his immortality formula for himself. So we have no idea what he looks like, what powers he may have or what organization he is working for. I'm willing to bet that he leads the Organization, a special group that Ada Wong works for, but that is simply speculation.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#6IlDankoPosted 2/12/2013 10:53:48 AM
Its Ada Wong
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#7UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:02:08 AM
slapper1 posted...
*SPOILERS*

All we know about Alex Wesker is that he is a super genius who was working on an immortality formula for Spencer (who viewed Alex as his most trusted friend) and apparently completed it, but he decided to betray Spencer, and took his immortality formula for himself. So we have no idea what he looks like, what powers he may have or what organization he is working for. I'm willing to bet that he leads the Organization, a special group that Ada Wong works for, but that is simply speculation.

thanks for ur answer.
#8zeloswilder_fanPosted 2/12/2013 2:34:05 PM
Shut the **** up
---
"The dirac delta: the height of the discontinuity."
#9good_tobiPosted 2/15/2013 3:52:12 PM
slapper1 posted...
*SPOILERS*
I'm willing to bet that he leads the Organization, a special group that Ada Wong works for, but that is simply speculation.

Nice one.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#10tevin1569Posted 2/15/2013 5:51:00 PM
good_tobi posted...
slapper1 posted...
*SPOILERS*
I'm willing to bet that he leads the Organization, a special group that Ada Wong works for, but that is simply speculation.

Nice one.

I thought he would lead The Organization aka The Family and Raymond and Jessica worked for him....I guess Ada could too.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly