Resident Evil Revelations: C-Virus?

#1edward18Posted 2/12/2013 2:47:33 PM(edited)
I was just thinking...could it be possible that the C-Virus originated in Revelation's beta? Not storywise obviously, but think of like Uroboros how that came from 4's beta and stuff. Cause originally they had Leon getting infected by something that had to do with Progenitor's origins which was portrayed as a mass of wriggling black tentacles. And in Revelation's first trailers they were showing Chris tied to a chair and then Jill and then ANOTHER CHRIS, which made me think of how there are two Ada's in 6...

...just a thought. Here's the trailer if anyone doesn't remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es0xReoS2nA
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#2ssj_duelistPosted 2/12/2013 2:59:58 PM
Wow,none of that was related to the game at all.
#3edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 3:09:08 PM
it got people's minds wondering so much back then
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#4AnimesetsunaPosted 2/12/2013 3:25:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5edward18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 3:28:21 PM
...did you read the topic?
---
#6AnimesetsunaPosted 2/12/2013 3:31:17 PM
edward18 posted...
I was just thinking...could it be possible that the C-Virus originated in Revelation's beta? Not storywise obviously, but think of like Uroboros how that came from 4's beta and stuff. Cause originally they had Leon getting infected by something that had to do with Progenitor's origins which was portrayed as a mass of wriggling black tentacles. And in Revelation's first trailers they were showing Chris tied to a chair and then Jill and then ANOTHER CHRIS, which made me think of how there are two Ada's in 6...

...just a thought. Here's the trailer if anyone doesn't remember: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es0xReoS2nA

No.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana is my Goddess... Go! Go! HanaKana (@w@)
#7SolidStryderPosted 2/12/2013 3:44:48 PM
edward18 posted...
I was just thinking...

I call lies.
#8ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 2/12/2013 4:09:36 PM
I have no idea if it could have been related to the C-virus, but I do see your point: that one of the two Chris could have been meant to be a C-virus clone just like Ada/Carla. Considering that there are also zombies, it could have been the case.

On a different note, I would have loved to see Hunk in that game, or even better, to play as him. I wonder what became of him after Umbrella's collapse?
#9ItsAboutStylePosted 2/12/2013 4:22:52 PM
There are also zombies in the original trailer as well. Very interesting topic.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.