who would win in a 1 on 1 fight claire or sherry?

#31DegalonPosted 2/15/2013 1:52:12 PM
Sherry, easily.

Might as well pretend she doesn't have any superpowers, since it only came up during one cutscene then magically never happened during any other instance.

But Sherry is now a government trained federal agent, on the same tier of training and skill as Leon (Not experience, obviously), while Claire is just a protesting civilian.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#32DegalonPosted 2/15/2013 1:52:54 PM
lobofeng posted...
Tweed>four eyes>ada>jill>sherry>sheva>claire

Fixed that for ya.
---
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#33IlDankoPosted 2/15/2013 2:28:48 PM(edited)
Degalon posted...
lobofeng posted...
Tweed>jill>sherry and claire>sheva>four eyes>ada

Fixed that for ya.

Finally someone says it

Oh wait..

Refixed
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#34tevin1569Posted 2/15/2013 2:22:37 PM
IlDanko posted...
Degalon posted...
lobofeng posted...

Fixed that for ya.

Finally someone says it

But....but......but...fine, whatever. :P
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#35Jonathan_F_GPosted 2/15/2013 6:50:28 PM
Degalon posted...
lobofeng posted...

Fixed that for ya.

*British accent* It's quiet.... Too quiet.

*British accent* Mutants here for a party!
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#36DegalonPosted 2/16/2013 12:28:15 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
Degalon posted...
lobofeng posted...

Fixed that for ya.

*British accent* It's quiet.... Too quiet.

*British accent* Mutants here for a party!

I'll be honest, if I could have ANY ONE WISH for the series....I'd want Tweed to get her own MAIN SERIES Resident Evil game.
---
#37Plant42Posted 2/16/2013 7:50:00 PM
What's so great about Lupo? Nicholai basically had his way with the entire Wolfpack and they also had a ton of trouble with a rookie cop.
#38Jonathan_F_GPosted 2/16/2013 8:52:28 PM(edited)
Plant42 posted...
What's so great about Lupo? Nicholai basically had his way with the entire Wolfpack and they also had a ton of trouble with a rookie cop.

Nicholai is more elite than most people realize. He's not just some mercenary. The man received training as a member of Spetznaz, a group comprised of THE craziest m************.... Ever. I would say that Mossad is on par but otherwise definitely more badass and elite than the SAS and the CIA.

And besides, Nicholai is Nicholai. He can do anything.

Lupo is a sexy badass. Love her accent and her assets. It's messed up but she singlehandedly killed her husband with her BAREHANDS because her husband was extremely abusive to their children. Lupo has the makings of a Twisted Metal contestant.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#39Plant42Posted 2/16/2013 8:52:42 PM
I know how good he is. But I am saying Lupo has never really shown me much to say she is as amazing as people are saying.
#40Jonathan_F_GPosted 2/16/2013 9:03:52 PM
Speaking of Lupo and Wolfpack, I just received my copy of the Biohazard Operation Raccoon City OST in the mail today!

: )
---