Fan poll for Leon and Chris

#31SolidStryderPosted 2/15/2013 10:30:30 AM
good_tobi posted...
SolidStryder posted...
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Don't forget these are people on Gamefaqs & their are millions more people. But Chris for me!

More than 90+ people on resident evil 6 gamefaqs board??? And yeah that chris soulmate poll which got 1000+ votes....I doubt it. May be like some person said, some fan posts these stupid polls on tumblr to get more votes for their favourites to win.

So, you're saying Leon got that many votes because of tumblr? Wholeheartedly agree, good sir!

????

1.Go through animetsuna and mine quote again.
2. Leon isn't winning.
3. Large number of votes = not gamefaqs user

This might help you else I salute your wisdom.

I know Leon isn't winning. Leon is losing. Leon isn't losing by enough. Tumblr is helping Leon not lose so bad. Tumblr is losing.
#32longstorm555Posted 2/15/2013 10:52:12 AM
SolidStryder posted...
good_tobi posted...
SolidStryder posted...
good_tobi posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Don't forget these are people on Gamefaqs & their are millions more people. But Chris for me!

More than 90+ people on resident evil 6 gamefaqs board??? And yeah that chris soulmate poll which got 1000+ votes....I doubt it. May be like some person said, some fan posts these stupid polls on tumblr to get more votes for their favourites to win.

So, you're saying Leon got that many votes because of tumblr? Wholeheartedly agree, good sir!

????

1.Go through animetsuna and mine quote again.
2. Leon isn't winning.
3. Large number of votes = not gamefaqs user

This might help you else I salute your wisdom.

I know Leon isn't winning. Leon is losing. Leon isn't losing by enough. Tumblr is helping Leon not lose so bad. Tumblr is losing.

be easy on good_tobi, some things are hard for him to grasp.

he thinks gamefaqs polls are actually a source for important journalists and reviewers. which is kinda ironic, now that leon is losing, he kind of said back there that 'yeah, you know, gamefaqs polls just matter on gamefaqs so it's okay for leon to lose since there couldn't be that many votes on a gamefaqs polls especially in favor of chris =O''.
#33karyotype(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:27:04 PM
tevin1569 posted...

Do you think we have 126 people here on RE6 gamefaqs board?
#34IlDankoPosted 2/15/2013 12:31:26 PM
Topic derailment...PLEASE!!! TOPIC DERAILMENT!!!
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#35tevin1569Posted 2/15/2013 1:28:35 PM
karyotype posted...
tevin1569 posted...

Do you think we have 126 people here on RE6 gamefaqs board?

We defiantly don't have millions...that was my point.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#36shonenleePosted 2/15/2013 9:07:34 PM
Both are my favorites, Leon was the first one to introduce me to the series (via RE4) but Chris is definitely my most favorite RE hero. So yup, it's Chris for me. =]
---
I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through ~ Chris Redfield, RE5