Happy Jill Valentine Day - Interesting Video Posted by Capcom

#1ssj_duelistPosted 2/14/2013 4:03:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALR9KPT6dDI&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DALR9KPT6dDI&has_verified=1

Nice video, nice excuse for why she isn't in 6. She's physically and mentally recovering after what happened in 5.
#2AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 2/14/2013 4:08:55 PM
damn stupid locked videos. I have to sign in, and I have no idea what my gmail password is anymore >:(
---
The Reclamation is resting >_>
#3tevin1569Posted 2/14/2013 4:28:07 PM
I really enjoyed it, I didn't realize Umbrella Chronicles was canon.
TALOS or whatever is the dumbest looking BOW I have seen..
I like how they have an excuse for jill being absent in RE6, makes me feel better.
RE5 Jill is my favorite!! :D
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#4probablyidkPosted 2/14/2013 4:28:27 PM
Jill for RE6 confirmed.
#5ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:30:00 PM
Yeah the lines 'I was still aware, oh God, please forgive me' (uttered beautifully I might add) show how much she suffered considering she had to force parasites down people's throats and watch them die and had to kill her best friend among other things.

Poor Jill gonna need therapy.
#6IlDankoPosted 2/14/2013 4:31:22 PM
Perfect.. Now we got a traumatized chris and a traumatized jill..

They belong to each other
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#7longstorm555Posted 2/14/2013 4:32:04 PM
....seriously?

do you know many people have said on this board that jill was recovering and that's why she wasn't in 6?

but sure, now~ you listen.

i like this video for the sole purpose that it sets in stone albert wesker's dead.
#8tevin1569Posted 2/14/2013 4:34:38 PM
longstorm555 posted...
....seriously?

do you know many people have said on this board that jill was recovering and that's why she wasn't in 6?

i like this video for the sole purpose that it sets in stone albert wesker's dead.

Yeah, thank gosh. Jill went through a lot, Ii was just saddened she didn't make it into a file xD. I would be with a therapist, and trying to recover from that virus inside me.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#9ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:36:59 PM
IlDanko posted...
Perfect.. Now we got a traumatized chris and a traumatized jill..

They belong to each other

Drug therapy and lobotomize them until they both become potatoes rolling around together in their drool. True love.
#10IlDankoPosted 2/14/2013 4:37:02 PM
longstorm555 posted...
....seriously?

Well... it couldn't be official without Capcom having a word about it... But at least it is now.
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993