Happy Jill Valentine Day - Interesting Video Posted by Capcom

#31tevin1569Posted 2/14/2013 8:02:56 PM
sbn4 posted...
Blond Jill is beyond awesome. That battlesuit makes her pretty damn hawt. Best looking female in the series hands down. Don't get me wrong, I like BSAA Jill a lot too. But there's something about dat Battlesuit.

The biggest issue with Revelation besides her being about as interesting as a microwave is that her proportions seem off. She's a pretty "full figured" girl in RE5. But in RER, she seems much skinner and out of proportion. Hell, she looks better in UMVC3 by comparison.

Well she had a nice butt in REV. But 5 is the best. I like Bsaa>Battlesuit personally, but I like her with blonde hair the best. :P. The battle suit is hot, no denying that.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#32BlueRamzaPosted 2/14/2013 8:16:28 PM
Looking forward to Jill for RE7, only question is, what hair color she gets this time?
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#33IlDankoPosted 2/14/2013 8:20:36 PM
BlueRamza posted...
Looking forward to Jill for RE7, only question is, what hair color she gets this time?

Im hoping for redhead
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#34Plant42Posted 2/14/2013 9:08:49 PM
sbn4 posted...
Dunno. The VA in RE3 made her sound older than she was. She sounded 40, not 23. And I'm not sure what was so great about Jill in RE3. She was pretty serious and boring. And her face was only decent during FMVs if that's what you mean.

What's wrong with being serious? She had no time to crack jokes. I liked her because she was basically the ultimate survivalist. Strong, brave, compassionate to the point that it wouldn't get her killed and for the first and only time in the series she really took charge and led the way. In RE1 she was still timid and ever since then she is more of just Chris' sidekick.
#35ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/14/2013 9:20:18 PM
sbn4 posted...
Jill being so bland and somewhat unattractive makes me like Revelations less than I already do.

I just laugh at all the unnecessary facelifts they gave her. She's looks f***ing ugly now.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#36sbn4Posted 2/14/2013 9:26:07 PM
What's wrong with being serious? She had no time to crack jokes. I liked her because she was basically the ultimate survivalist. Strong, brave, compassionate to the point that it wouldn't get her killed and for the first and only time in the series she really took charge and led the way. In RE1 she was still timid and ever since then she is more of just Chris' sidekick.

Chris is pretty much the same way, but you seem to hate him for whatever reason. And sure she took charge and did her thing. But she didn't get there by herself. Without Carlos she would have been dead. Not a knock against Jill because unless you are Ada, you will always need someone's help in RE. Personally, my favorite scene in the game was when Carlos gives up and Jill smacks sense into him.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#37TurduckenPosted 2/14/2013 10:59:47 PM
Hey, even Ada needs help. Remember when Birkin stabbed her? Not that she'd ever admit it.

And god knows she never would've survived RE6 without AGENT watching her back!
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE