What capcom should do at this point..

#1saleonkennedyPosted 2/15/2013 5:38:53 PM
Capcom should partner with a prestigious clothing company and then start selling clothing that characters wore in their games. Some would buy it for cosplay, and some like me, would buy leon's bomber jacket in re 4.

The reasoning behind this is because i want to make sure they dont go bankrupt like thq
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#2IlDankoPosted 2/15/2013 5:49:31 PM
Dude.. That jacket is the only buyable thing in the series and maybe Wesker's sunglasses (at least for men).. The rest are vests, army clothing and black shirts..
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#3Syn_VengeancePosted 2/15/2013 5:52:36 PM
yea cause thay wouldnt be a cash grab, plus you can get leons RE4 jacket from any mall practically, its just a bomber jacket. his RE6 jacket you can get on ebay....
#4SmashwarlocksPosted 2/15/2013 7:02:19 PM
3 things Capcom should do.
1 Not listen to there fans.
2 No more westernization of their games.
3 Bring back Onimusha.
---
Score update. George Lucas 4 Basement Dwellers 0.
#5saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:22:20 PM
I cannot find the jacket that looks exactly in detail like leon's. I also like what leon was wearing in damnation
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#6DecaprePosted 2/15/2013 7:23:08 PM
Smashwarlocks posted...

3 Bring back Onimusha.

Yeahhh.
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#7edward18Posted 2/15/2013 7:24:37 PM
The jacket in 4 always looked uncomfortable and ratty to me.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#8kalibre16Posted 2/16/2013 3:20:14 AM
edward18 posted...
The jacket in 4 always looked uncomfortable and ratty to me.

I suppose that's why a ganado took it and then wore it himself 0_o
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#9SolidStryderPosted 2/16/2013 3:31:35 AM
Smashwarlocks posted...
3 things Capcom should do.
1 Not listen to there fans.
2 No more westernization of their games.
3 Bring back Onimusha.

Your first 2 points seem to be at odds with each other.

On a completely unrelated note, I'd prefer it if more Japanese developers would westernize their titles instead of sticking to the same repeatedly played out and dated formulas.
#10AnimesetsunaPosted 2/16/2013 3:33:19 AM
Physic Power.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana is my Goddess... Go! Go! HanaKana (@w@)