I'll be honest, if I could have any one wish granted for the series...

#21saleonkennedyPosted 2/17/2013 2:15:47 AM
I want to watch a cutscene where leon and ada get it on or at the very least hint that their relationship is going to continue with another kiss seen
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#22IlDankoPosted 2/17/2013 7:55:54 AM
^ yeah i want to see that too... And then ada says

"Leon, i need to to be honest with you, my true name is Alex Wesker, and i used to be a man "
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#23saleonkennedyPosted 2/17/2013 12:05:13 PM
Then leon says "used to? Well you are a women now so... And then they continue"
---
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#24IlDankoPosted 2/17/2013 12:11:54 PM
Gross
---
Its hard to scream with a throat full of glass
PSN: Dan21993
#25saleonkennedyPosted 2/17/2013 1:40:56 PM
IlDanko posted...
Gross

Naw i kid, but that would be heartbreaking to find out she isnt who she says she is.
---
#26Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 2:38:56 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
IlDanko posted...
Gross

Naw i kid, but that would be heartbreaking to find out she isnt who she says she is.

Only if it turns out it was the real ada wong that mutated and died, and that Carla was the one who lived, and managed to actually replace ada.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa