So any word of the DLC modes for this Tuesday?

#11KingVi3Posted 2/16/2013 5:33:49 PM
The game is already dead to me. I've been waiting and used up the left over PSN cash for the FF anniversary games. I mighta well as sell this to get RE:Revelation or Ninja gaiden 3 razor edge(PS3) instead. And by the time Revelation come out in May 21 this game will be dead.
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#12PyroSparkPosted 2/16/2013 5:40:40 PM
I know many people that are hyped to hell for survivors specifically, this is awful though...this week or bust.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#13kalibre16Posted 2/16/2013 5:57:01 PM
KingVi3 posted...
The game is already dead to me. I've been waiting and used up the left over PSN cash for the FF anniversary games. I mighta well as sell this to get RE:Revelation or Ninja gaiden 3 razor edge(PS3) instead. And by the time Revelation come out in May 21 this game will be dead.

Lol I have a backlog the size of a drawer yet I still took the plunge for those 15 Dollars for FF8,9 and Tactics All I can say is that this is the best thing to hit the store in a while and it isn't even PS+ exclusive (right now I'm doing Tactics its awesome! from what I hear its 17 on the Iphone alone lol)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#14gmoshierPosted 2/16/2013 8:12:05 PM(edited)
I hope these modes come out this Tuesday because I am waiting to buy Tomb Raider on the 5th of March. I am only getting the predator and siege modes. I want at least 2 weeks to play predator mode. I actually left this game to play the Mass Effect trilogy and DMC back in early January. I just recently started playing RE 6 again and I'm having fun with mercs. It's too bad that we have to wait until March before any of us can play siege mode though.
---
Must buy Tomb Raider, RE: Revelations, & The Last of Us!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/7/gmoshier.png
#15Zeke_AileronPosted 2/18/2013 4:35:36 AM
my RE6 % went from 100% to 65%, so i hope so... ._.
---
PSN: Zeke_Aileron
#16Alky88Posted 2/18/2013 6:27:38 AM
New update: adds Multiplayer modes trophies so they're coming out this week.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#17Nathbuds123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:38:36 AM
Alky88 posted...

Theres a new update today? Someone said that the DLC wasn't on psnstore.com but that was yesterday. I really, really hope the DLC modes are for tomorrow cause me and many other people are really getting tired of waiting.
#18Alky88Posted 2/18/2013 6:49:46 AM
Nathbuds123 posted...
Alky88 posted...

Theres a new update today? Someone said that the DLC wasn't on psnstore.com but that was yesterday. I really, really hope the DLC modes are for tomorrow cause me and many other people are really getting tired of waiting.

Yes, there's a new update for the game. Store doesn't update until tomorrow (US) and Wednesday (EU).
---
#19Nathbuds123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:56:16 AM
Alky88 posted...
Nathbuds123 posted...
Alky88 posted...

Yes, there's a new update for the game. Store doesn't update until tomorrow (US) and Wednesday (EU).

But has anyone proven the DLC is for tommorow? Is it on that psnstore website or something?
#20Alky88Posted 2/18/2013 7:09:16 AM
Nathbuds123 posted...
Alky88 posted...
Nathbuds123 posted...
Alky88 posted...

But has anyone proven the DLC is for tommorow? Is it on that psnstore website or something?

It's not on the blogs yet but there's no reason to update the game if the DLC isn't coming out this week.
---