I haven't played this game in awhile. Are the new multiplayer modes out yet?

#1Stover46Posted 2/17/2013 5:45:48 AM
How have the events been?
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://i.imgur.com/jOBHh.jpg
#2UnknownWinPosted 2/17/2013 7:29:12 AM
yes there is tonz of game modes. this is the best re game when it comes to online imo along with re:orc.
#3Aaron_GPosted 2/17/2013 9:54:36 AM
The new online modes come out this Tuesday
---
PSN: Aaron_G__
Online Games Played: Blops 2, Raging Blast 2, Ultimate Tenkaichi, UMvC3, RE6, Operation Raccoon City
#4sadiq2010Posted 2/17/2013 10:14:00 AM
Stover46

siege mode is coming out next month (march 2013).

SO GET READY.
#5Nathbuds123Posted 2/17/2013 1:50:17 PM
Aaron_G posted...

Proof? I wanna believe they come this Tuesday as well.
#6AnimesetsunaPosted 2/17/2013 3:31:18 PM
Nathbuds123 posted...
Aaron_G posted...

Proof? I wanna believe they come this Tuesday as well.

I actually hope they come this Tuesday.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana is my Goddess... Go! Go! HanaKana (@w@)
#7PyroSparkPosted 2/17/2013 3:45:51 PM
Aaron_G posted...

Definitely doesn't look like it....

Judging by psnstore.com
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#8SamA7XPosted 2/17/2013 5:04:34 PM(edited)
Nope, no Resident Evil 6 dlc in Tuesday's update, That being said, the Tuesday after is the last Tuesday in February so if it isn't released next Tuesday then Capcom have once again let everyone down since they said the dlc would be released in February. Then again these days anyone playing a game made by Capcom are going to be let down in some shape or form by Capcom's greed and stupidity.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#9PyroSparkPosted 2/17/2013 8:36:21 PM
SamA7X posted...
Nope, no Resident Evil 6 dlc in Tuesday's update, That being said, the Tuesday after is the last Tuesday in February so if it isn't released next Tuesday then Capcom have once again let everyone down since they said the dlc would be released in February. Then again these days anyone playing a game made by Capcom are going to be let down in some shape or form by Capcom's greed and stupidity.

Gonna stop supporting capcom a good deal if they don't release the dlc tis month.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#10ManuMIASPosted 2/17/2013 10:28:26 PM
PyroSpark posted...
SamA7X posted...

Gonna stop supporting capcom a good deal if they don't release the dlc tis month.

omg Im getting tired of waiting the dlc, at least I could rest in peace if Capcom would say "we releasing the dlc modes at the end of february" or with an exact date, but just been waiting tuesday after tuesday is not goood.