#1Maehara ShinobuPosted 2/17/2013 11:19:21 AM
(Spoilers)
|
|
|
|
|
V

To get a medal for No Hope mode, can I play each saved section of the chapters separately without using (continue?)

Example: (Can I do the following?)

1) Play Leon Chapter 2-1 No Hope.
2) Save in cathedral.
3) Play a different character on a different chapter. (E.g. Chris)
4) Select Leon Chapter 2-2 No Hope.....

Will the individual scenes I spend in No Hope Chapter 2 add up to a total time even though I did continue the entire chapter using the continue option?

Thanks.

Q about No Hope mode and another Q....
---
"The name is Rebecca Chambers, but that's Officer Chambers to you!" (Chambers, Rebecca: Biohazard 0).
#2goku4ever03Posted 2/17/2013 12:33:01 PM
Nope, once you start it you have to see it through to the end. Though you can pretty much get a medal just by playing the last segment of each chapter now. Can't believe they released the patch without realising that.
---
The ultimate woman is a man - House
#3Maehara Shinobu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:50:03 PM
Thanks Goku.

Are there any benefits of completing chapters in No Hope (besides 2x points) and pride?

E.g. No unlockables that require you to play in No Hope mode? I don't really care about the trophies though =P
---
"The name is Rebecca Chambers, but that's Officer Chambers to you!" (Chambers, Rebecca: Biohazard 0).
#4slapper1Posted 2/17/2013 1:11:49 PM
You get a new Title for your Dogtags for beating No Hope mode on all Campaigns (it's a level-able title), but that's pretty much it.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.