1.5 leaked

#61FreakyFrancPosted 2/21/2013 10:15:58 PM
I wonder how the final version of the beta will look like when its done?
#62FreakyFrancPosted 2/22/2013 9:50:20 PM
Im wonderin what else is in the datas of the beta that wasnt shown in the videos that were released during the years.
#63FreakyFrancPosted 2/23/2013 12:01:36 PM
-bump-

Im keepin this topic alive so new members of gamefaqs who come on this board will see this.
#64FreakyFrancPosted 2/24/2013 4:02:02 PM
-bump-
#65Jonathan_F_GPosted 2/24/2013 8:24:42 PM
This is great news.

Although I feel at this point, the group responsible for this restoration should release Biohazard 1.5 as a spin off that takes place inside another RPD precinct before BH/RE2 ala the Outbreak games. Perhaps have Elza Walker solely star, redo Robert Kendo so that he's another person, same thing with Brian Irons, etc.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#66FreakyFrancPosted 2/24/2013 11:01:26 PM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
This is great news.

Although I feel at this point, the group responsible for this restoration should release Biohazard 1.5 as a spin off that takes place inside another RPD precinct before BH/RE2 ala the Outbreak games. Perhaps have Elza Walker solely star, redo Robert Kendo so that he's another person, same thing with Brian Irons, etc.

Um no,the reason why this will be released is only for the purpose of having the beta of RE2 out for the public in his original format with a fews added things,no way they will completely change the beta,that would be not a good idea.
#67Jonathan_F_GPosted 2/25/2013 6:45:19 AM
FreakyFranc posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
This is great news.

Um no,the reason why this will be released is only for the purpose of having the beta of RE2 out for the public in his original format with a fews added things,no way they will completely change the beta,that would be not a good idea.

I understand where you are coming from. But the idea I proposed is nice nonetheless.

It could be what Zero is to BH/RE1. VERY nostalgic.

Well they should do both then.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#68Jonathan_F_GPosted 2/25/2013 6:33:44 PM
Bump
---
#69sugarcube666Posted 2/26/2013 2:53:20 AM
This is quite awesome!!! :)
How long is this episode? I'll wait a while so that they can polish things a bit... I highly appreciate their work!