You have to feel bad for leon...

#21Hawke0Posted 2/20/2013 8:33:57 PM
DestinyKnot posted...
^I'm guessing he's referring to the books, the same books that revealed Jill was a cat burglar who worked alongside her father before joining S.T.A.R.S. alpha team xD

Seriously?
---
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
#22DetBeauregardPosted 2/21/2013 12:37:02 AM
Hawke0 posted...
DestinyKnot posted...
^I'm guessing he's referring to the books, the same books that revealed Jill was a cat burglar who worked alongside her father before joining S.T.A.R.S. alpha team xD

Seriously?

Yes. That's how she was so proficient at picking locks.

The books are hysterical sometimes. Stay away from the two original ones unless you want some good laughs.
#23OverCasanovaPosted 2/21/2013 12:41:13 AM
I feel bad that Leon ever gets compared to Chris. They are incomparable and personally I think he is nowhere near up to par with Chris. My opinion.
#24DetBeauregardPosted 2/21/2013 12:54:07 AM
OverCasanova posted...
I feel bad that Leon ever gets compared to Chris. They are incomparable and personally I think he is nowhere near up to par with Chris. My opinion.

They're the two main male leads of the series. That's the only reason they're ever compared.
#25OverCasanovaPosted 2/21/2013 1:22:08 AM
DetBeauregard posted...
OverCasanova posted...

They're the two main male leads of the series. That's the only reason they're ever compared.

I know lol :P just my opinion. Both male leads. Factually Chris has more experience though which of course shouldn't be a reason for him being better or anything, Cuz even though I like Chris more than Leon I respect all the characters. Was just a statement.-