What do you guys think of Predator mode?

#1AdaSandwichPosted 2/20/2013 4:43:10 PM
Topic.

I have it for the 360 but there are usually only a session or two in the game list yet in Survivors, one of the most crap, unbalanced, bs game mode ever, has the bulk of players in it. Ridiculous I say. I was thinking of getting it for the ps3 as well. :)
#2SamA7XPosted 2/20/2013 4:49:08 PM
I love thePredator mode, its easily my favourite mode of the 3. The only problem I have with it is when your being revived or your reviving someone, the second the you finish you can be mowed down by the tackle attack, its so annoying, it needs like a 3 second invincibility period after reviving or something.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#3PyroSparkPosted 2/20/2013 5:38:03 PM
I love predator but survivors has got to be my favorite. If you liked RE5 survivors, you'll probably like this.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#4MMX377Posted 2/20/2013 6:38:59 PM
I think it's fun being a Ustanak in that match. Teamwork or not, they rush him like a madness. And I was caught with the claw and couldn't do anything! XD
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#5xphoenixonxPosted 2/20/2013 6:41:48 PM
PyroSpark posted...
I love predator but survivors has got to be my favorite. If you liked RE5 survivors, you'll probably like this.

Nah the whole one life thing is stupid matches end to quick , I've never even got to play as zombie because when I'm dead everyone eles is in a matter of seconds
---
GT-Jake Muller91, PS3 X0XNixonX0X
Bring back resident evil outbreak!
#6RekoisCoolPosted 2/20/2013 6:56:35 PM
xphoenixonx posted...
PyroSpark posted...

Nah the whole one life thing is stupid matches end to quick , I've never even got to play as zombie because when I'm dead everyone eles is in a matter of seconds

I agree with this. I wish you would be revealed as your character after a few seconds instead of coming back as the damn zombies. J'avo are fun, but zombies are so hard to maneuver.
#7AdaSandwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:59:20 PM
RekoisCool posted...
xphoenixonx posted...
PyroSpark posted...

I agree with this. I wish you would be revealed as your character after a few seconds instead of coming back as the damn zombies. J'avo are fun, but zombies are so hard to maneuver.

Especially in Urban Chaos >_<

I loathe that place with a passion when playing Survivors. Spawn as a zombie, try to run to the enemy, instead climbs the long a** ladder for 15 seconds.

Even in Predator sometimes because of an annoying ...thing when playing as the Ustanak that I will not discuss.
#8MilkyAlienPosted 2/20/2013 9:42:02 PM
A flash of brilliance in a game that I found pathetic except for the mercenaries. Shame there isn't enough players though (or Capcom have not got the servers working right).
#9Heat_Phins_FanPosted 2/20/2013 9:45:33 PM
I like it so far. Only negative I have to say is the first match I was in first the host left and the game ended
---
PSN: MV3_HeatFan
#10Aaron_GPosted 2/20/2013 9:51:07 PM
I am LOVING it. So much in fact, that I have yet to play Survivors and I've only played Onslaught twice. Onslaught is fun but really hard, died on both games.
---
PSN: Aaron_G__
Online Games Played: Blops 2, Raging Blast 2, Ultimate Tenkaichi, UMvC3, RE6, Operation Raccoon City