What do you guys think of Predator mode?

#11PyroSparkPosted 2/20/2013 10:52:26 PM
MilkyAlien posted...
A flash of brilliance in a game that I found pathetic except for the mercenaries. Shame there isn't enough players though (or Capcom have not got the servers working right).

It's because very little people are playing.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#12tevin1569Posted 2/20/2013 11:30:49 PM
PyroSpark posted...
MilkyAlien posted...
A flash of brilliance in a game that I found pathetic except for the mercenaries. Shame there isn't enough players though (or Capcom have not got the servers working right).

I think the servers just suck.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#13Heat_Phins_FanPosted 2/21/2013 1:28:43 AM
tevin1569 posted...
PyroSpark posted...
MilkyAlien posted...

I think the servers just suck.

I would say it's most likely a combination of the two. The game had died down and the servers have been crap from day one
---
PSN: MV3_HeatFan
#14Alky88Posted 2/21/2013 1:32:43 AM
I prefer Onslaught but Predator is a lot of fun.
Ustanak's grab is super cheap though.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#15SemiotequePosted 2/21/2013 1:36:03 AM
Predator isn't 100% balanced, there's some cheap stuff with Ustanak and Agents. Compared to Survivors it's might as well be Chess though. Onslaught is the most skilled, most balanced mode IMO, but 1v1 is pretty boring.
---
PSN: Semioteque
#16AnimesetsunaPosted 2/21/2013 1:41:50 AM
Predator got some glitch. Sometimes, I try to grab the agent, he just won't grab the agent.

Onslaught is great. But beware, if your opponent didn't kill any in 30 sec, just kill one and send him/her one enemies to force your opponent to start killing.

Survivors really make me lol...
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)
#17sbn4Posted 2/21/2013 3:28:08 AM
Predator loses its novelty fast. Every game is similar. Rounds are too short and Ustanak needs more health. Everyone using shooting wild means a dead boss in 20 seconds.

Survivors does get better the more you play, but it still sucks. This mode brings out the douche in most players also, but its the most popular here on 360.

Onslaught is the best, but its dead. And 90% of my opponents pick RE2 Sherry which is boring.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#18AdaSandwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:42:05 AM
sbn4 posted...
Predator loses its novelty fast. Every game is similar. Rounds are too short and Ustanak needs more health. Everyone using shooting wild means a dead boss in 20 seconds.

Survivors does get better the more you play, but it still sucks. This mode brings out the douche in most players also, but its the most popular here on 360.

Onslaught is the best, but its dead. And 90% of my opponents pick RE2 Sherry which is boring.

Rounds are perfect in my opinion. Just imagine them being longer with a game of 6 people. 2 minutes for each person is good, so that's 12 minutes total. And 2 minutes against the Ustanak is forever when you're the last one standing and trying to stay alive long enough for the rocket launcher to spawn or for your team mates to revive themselves.
#19AdaSandwich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:44:44 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
Predator got some glitch. Sometimes, I try to grab the agent, he just won't grab the agent.

Onslaught is great. But beware, if your opponent didn't kill any in 30 sec, just kill one and send him/her one enemies to force your opponent to start killing.

Survivors really make me lol...

It's not a glitch at all. He has a certain arc where people just get grabbed. There are a few exploits to avoid being grabbed (which is shared with you in the loading screens as well), but if you're good you can predict his moves quite easily and avoid him by dodging.
#20DegalonPosted 2/21/2013 3:59:15 AM
I honestly think Predator mode is the only worthwhile "extra" mode. I only play that outside of Campaign.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa