So I just started the game...

#1DigimonTrainerPosted 2/21/2013 11:44:48 AM
...still on the intro part with Leon, and I just got past the part where you have to run away from the exploding tanker/airplane and the helicopter lowers down and the dude jumps out and is like, "This way!" while firing his gun. Question...did that guy make it back into the helicopter?? Because I'm sure sure Leon and Helena had to jump toward it because of a car that was about to land on them or something...if that guy didn't make it then...what the hell Leon, already with the casualties?!

But seriously, the game is enjoyable so far. Kinda wish there wasn't so much button tapping/wiggling and more actually playing, but it's not over-whelming yet.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#2ZatsenataPosted 2/21/2013 11:52:01 AM
If you want someone to play with, you can add me.
My PSN is in my sig.
---
One truth. One desire.
PSN ID: Zatsenata
#3DigimonTrainer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:08:45 PM
I'll play with people once I get used to the game lol. After completely the intro I went back to the title screen and jumped right into Agent Hunt and got my ass handed to me lol.
---
#4ZatsenataPosted 2/21/2013 12:11:41 PM
Ohhh ok..
That's understandable.
I'll see you around, then?
---
One truth. One desire.
PSN ID: Zatsenata
#5Aaron_GPosted 2/21/2013 12:22:03 PM
The story has it's fair share of overwhelming QTE's, it's a lot of fun. You should try out Mercenaries, now THAT is fast paced.

Also, the DLC modes are really fun too, though they are really tough. Maybe it's just me.
---
PSN: Aaron_G__
Online Games Played: Blops 2, Raging Blast 2, Ultimate Tenkaichi, UMvC3, RE6, Operation Raccoon City
#6tevin1569Posted 2/21/2013 1:27:57 PM
Well I must say, that's probably the most action packed scene in this game. I mean there is a lot of action but that part blew it out of the park.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#7good_tobiPosted 2/21/2013 2:12:01 PM
DigimonTrainer posted...
Question...did that guy make it back into the helicopter??.

No
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#8DigimonTrainer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 5:32:27 PM
Just played my first round of Mercs...2,820!! =D I got two Counter kills, I'm so happy! =)
---
#9DigimonTrainer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 8:22:15 AM
Ok, so if it's my first time playing, is it sensible to start on Veteran, or is that gonna be a tad bit too hard? Would it be wiser to first play on Normal or Pro?
---