Online Events - Imprisoned

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Online Events - Imprisoned
4 years ago#1
02.22.2013 19:00:00 - 02.24.2013 19:00:00

Take out as many agents as you can when playing as Ustanak in the [PREDATOR] DLC mode. Show 'em what a real fight looks like!

How to participate
Players who a defeat an Agent using Ustanak at least once during the event

Rule details
- Defeat as many Agents as possible during the [PREDATOR] DLC mode
- Any character may be used
- No stage limits
- In the event of a tie, the player with the highest number of defeated [Ustanak]s wins

Event results
2013.2.27 20:00(JST)

Gonna participate.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)
4 years ago#2
Hopefully this increases the hype a bit.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
4 years ago#3
I'll be participating. I like Predator mode anyway, and this event will probably create many more active games of Predator so I figure I should play as much as I can before Predator dies down again.
PSN: Semioteque
4 years ago#4
Semioteque posted...
I'll be participating. I like Predator mode anyway, and this event will probably create many more active games of Predator so I figure I should play as much as I can before Predator dies down again.

You don't want to play Survivors with me anymore?

But yes Predator is the best!!!!
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
4 years ago#5
The only Survivors I really like is 3v3 teams, and even then it's only fun for like 30 minutes before I'm sick of it. lol
4 years ago#6
I wish I could play predator with you guys :(
Ps3 community seems a little bit more enthusiastic but that may be just because the dlc just came out.
4 years ago#7
So any kind of agent kills count? Not just captures with the claw arm? You can run them over and use the shotgun etc.?
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
4 years ago#8
I'm going to assume that anything you do to put an Agent into the "downed" state counts as a kill. Get ready for Predators: We Only Play Steel Beast edition.
4 years ago#9
Semioteque posted...
I'm going to assume that anything you do to put an Agent into the "downed" state counts as a kill. Get ready for Predators: We Only Play Steel Beast edition.

I LOVE Steel Beast! Definitely one of my favorite maps for Predator. No agents can hide from you in this map when you're the Ustanak.
4 years ago#10
AdaSandwich posted...
Semioteque posted...

I LOVE Steel Beast! Definitely one of my favorite maps for Predator. No agents can hide from you in this map when you're the Ustanak.

Agents: Catch us if you can.
Ustanak: @w@
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Online Events - Imprisoned

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived