Online Events - Imprisoned

#1AnimesetsunaPosted 2/21/2013 5:31:39 PM
02.22.2013 19:00:00 - 02.24.2013 19:00:00

Take out as many agents as you can when playing as Ustanak in the [PREDATOR] DLC mode. Show 'em what a real fight looks like!

How to participate
Players who a defeat an Agent using Ustanak at least once during the event

Rule details
- Defeat as many Agents as possible during the [PREDATOR] DLC mode
- Any character may be used
- No stage limits
- In the event of a tie, the player with the highest number of defeated [Ustanak]s wins

Event results
2013.2.27 20:00(JST)

Gonna participate.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)
#2PyroSparkPosted 2/21/2013 5:57:10 PM
Hopefully this increases the hype a bit.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3SemiotequePosted 2/21/2013 5:58:04 PM
I'll be participating. I like Predator mode anyway, and this event will probably create many more active games of Predator so I figure I should play as much as I can before Predator dies down again.
---
PSN: Semioteque
#4tevin1569Posted 2/21/2013 6:53:34 PM
Semioteque posted...
I'll be participating. I like Predator mode anyway, and this event will probably create many more active games of Predator so I figure I should play as much as I can before Predator dies down again.

You don't want to play Survivors with me anymore?

But yes Predator is the best!!!!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#5SemiotequePosted 2/21/2013 7:14:16 PM
The only Survivors I really like is 3v3 teams, and even then it's only fun for like 30 minutes before I'm sick of it. lol
---
#6AdaSandwichPosted 2/21/2013 7:27:19 PM
I wish I could play predator with you guys :(
Ps3 community seems a little bit more enthusiastic but that may be just because the dlc just came out.
#7DarkPriestPosted 2/21/2013 7:53:25 PM
So any kind of agent kills count? Not just captures with the claw arm? You can run them over and use the shotgun etc.?
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#8SemiotequePosted 2/21/2013 7:58:42 PM
I'm going to assume that anything you do to put an Agent into the "downed" state counts as a kill. Get ready for Predators: We Only Play Steel Beast edition.
---
#9AdaSandwichPosted 2/21/2013 8:27:46 PM
Semioteque posted...
I'm going to assume that anything you do to put an Agent into the "downed" state counts as a kill. Get ready for Predators: We Only Play Steel Beast edition.

I LOVE Steel Beast! Definitely one of my favorite maps for Predator. No agents can hide from you in this map when you're the Ustanak.
#10Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:29:59 PM
AdaSandwich posted...
Semioteque posted...

I LOVE Steel Beast! Definitely one of my favorite maps for Predator. No agents can hide from you in this map when you're the Ustanak.

Agents: Catch us if you can.
Ustanak: @w@
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)