Online Events - Imprisoned

#31Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 5:12:20 AM
I know I can't reach to top 500 but hopefully in Top 1000. I didn't play much though.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)
#32SemiotequePosted 2/24/2013 1:28:02 PM
Final score was 453 for me. I think it's enough for top 100.
---
PSN: Semioteque
#33gmoshierPosted 2/24/2013 1:53:00 PM
I ranked 888.
---
Must buy Tomb Raider, RE: Revelations, & The Last of Us!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/7/gmoshier.png
#34SemiotequePosted 2/24/2013 7:35:33 PM
Rank 60 with the newest update. I see DarkPriest at 49, grats to him.
---
#35Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 8:17:33 PM
I am in Rank #584.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)
#36DarkPriestPosted 2/24/2013 11:12:45 PM
Semioteque posted...

Wow thanks yeah I just saw it myself. I wasn't going for top 3 I just wanted that 20K from top 100 so I was just trying to secure myself as much as possible. I'm one costume away from being done with RE.net points. After that it's only ticket events for me.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#37SemiotequePosted 2/25/2013 12:02:56 AM
DarkPriest posted...
Semioteque posted...

Wow thanks yeah I just saw it myself. I wasn't going for top 3 I just wanted that 20K from top 100 so I was just trying to secure myself as much as possible. I'm one costume away from being done with RE.net points. After that it's only ticket events for me.

Oh I couldn't have gotten top 3 if I wanted to. Just didn't have the time to play that much. I just legitimately love Predator, and I was taking full advantage of all the extra matches being played.

Now I'm wondering if there's any interest in Ranked Predator. It's not like it's any different than the Player Match rooms. I just like having additional incentives to playing.
---
#38DarkPriestPosted 2/25/2013 12:50:35 AM(edited)
Semioteque posted...
DarkPriest posted...
Semioteque posted...

Oh I couldn't have gotten top 3 if I wanted to. Just didn't have the time to play that much. I just legitimately love Predator, and I was taking full advantage of all the extra matches being played.

Now I'm wondering if there's any interest in Ranked Predator. It's not like it's any different than the Player Match rooms. I just like having additional incentives to playing.

It's easily my favorite of the three modes. I was genuinely enjoying every minute spent on it and yeah I hear ya. Trying to get the top 3 is ridiculous. I don't mind putting in a lot of time but I have to eat/sleep/do other real life things.

I'd imagine what some of these people do is have someone step in and play for them while they're out doing their own daily things. I can't imagine someone sitting on there for 48 hours straight playing it. At least I'd like to think no one is that nuts.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#39AdaSandwichPosted 2/25/2013 1:43:31 AM
I got ranked 7th with the newest update. I was only about 200+ kills from being rank 1 (this is xbox), and contrary to belief I didn't spend a whole of time playing. Missed the first half of both days for the event but I'm sure if I didn't miss it I'd be #1 easily. Still not sure this update is the last one so I may be wrong :)

I'm guessing what contributed was the fact that there was a lot of people playing. My strategy was simple: kill agents at least 15-20 times per match by leaving one agent alive, when they're in the process of revive wait till they're attackable and use Ustanak's kick or overhand smash (when holding the shotgun) and down them again.

There were a few people that actually quit because of that but it's whatever lol.

Also, I tend to host matches that aren't Urban Chaos, The Catacombs, High Seas Fortress, or Rail Yard. Reason for that is because there are certain places where players like to either hide or exploit to stay alive, which is why my favorite maps for Predator are Steel Beast, Mining in the Depths, Requiem of War, Creature Workshop and Rooftop Mission.
#40SemiotequePosted 2/25/2013 1:47:28 AM
Interesting fact about ranked Predator: The in-game leaderboards apparently track only Ranked match finishes (I guess that's what they measure), but the RE.net World Record board counts all your 1st place finishes.

Since the online leaderboards tend to get hacked to oblivion I only use the RE.net leaderboards for reference since they are trimmed better.
---