Claire or Jill, which is better?

#11karyotype(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:13:07 AM
Plant42 posted...
ssj_duelist posted...
Claire is the most overrated character in video game history.
#12saleonkennedyPosted 2/22/2013 8:59:42 AM
karyotype posted...
Plant42 posted...
ssj_duelist posted...
Claire is the most overrated character in video game history.

---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#13jpv2000Posted 2/22/2013 9:02:14 AM
Jill Valentine.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#14Devilmaycry245Posted 2/22/2013 10:14:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OawrlVoQqSs
---
There are but two types of fights. Whenever we go into battle, it must be one of the two: The fight to protect life or the fight to protect pride!
#15sadiq2010Posted 2/22/2013 10:32:49 AM
i love and respect claire redfield very much.
#16DetBeauregardPosted 2/22/2013 10:37:40 AM
I've never understood people's fascination with Jill. Is it because she's one of the original protagonists? She's not terrible or anything, but she's about as interesting as a brick (Revelations is probably the best example of this). Her character never goes anywhere; it's almost as if she's purely around for fan service. If she wasn't tied into Chris, she'd be irrelevant after RE3.

Claire's character is far more interesting to me. It's a shame that Capcom had to end her story due to making the franchise into a series of militaristic missions that only highly-trained characters can be a part of. It is my belief that the series will cease to be interesting until it returns to smaller-scale incidents and ditches the Michael Bay action fest crap. And yes, Revelations is a part of this (only about a fourth of the game was what it was advertised to be).
#17Plant42Posted 2/22/2013 12:56:47 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
Opinions.

That about sums up your entire post. I could say the same thing. Make a paragraph post about how Claire is not interesting and then another paragraph about how I think Tofu is the most interesting character in the series.
#18DetBeauregardPosted 2/22/2013 1:50:04 PM
Plant42 posted...
That about sums up your entire post. I could say the same thing. Make a paragraph post about how Claire is not interesting and then another paragraph about how I think Tofu is the most interesting character in the series.

Cool. I'd respect your opinion, too.
#19good_tobiPosted 2/22/2013 2:01:40 PM
I started with RE3 as Jill but I have never found her interesting as a character in the game. Though I still have soft spots for her but I will choose Claire over her, she is much more interesting than Jill in the game. Its only that Claire fans that I come up with are SO annoying that I find her irritating.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#20Hawke0Posted 2/22/2013 4:07:24 PM
Claire has a semblance of a personality, as far as RE characters go; Jill is the most boring character in the franchise.
---
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.