RE5 > ORC > RE6 > RE:R

#21Red04Posted 2/22/2013 5:32:11 PM
SamA7X posted...
Belive it or not but ORC is more active than RE6, and not just the pvp modes, even the campaign is active, I know!! I couldn't belive it myself, I recently rebought ORC when the price dropped and its so easy to get a game I just wish RE6 would be the same.

Well let's just say that I'll watch and enjoy another eventual Alien film, if It's labeled "Ridley Scott" and not "Michael Bay"
---
"Which witch switched the Swatch watch?"
#22SolidStryderPosted 2/22/2013 7:27:07 PM
SamA7X posted...
RE:R > RE5 > ORC > RE6

Then again Revelations was catered for Classic fans so most of the new RE fans won't like Revelations all that much, not their fault, all this action rubbish this gen has made them very sensitive to horror :p

The only horror in revelations was the gameplay.
#23Plant42(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:34:20 PM
SolidStryder posted...
SamA7X posted...

Then again Revelations was catered for Classic fans so most of the new RE fans won't like Revelations all that much, not their fault, all this action rubbish this gen has made them very sensitive to horror :p

Don't forget the story, original characters, enemy design and ship layout.
#24tevin1569Posted 2/22/2013 7:54:00 PM
Plant42 posted...
SolidStryder posted...
SamA7X posted...

Don't forget the story, original characters, enemy design and ship layout.

Aren't all characters original in Resident Evil? Just saying. All the games except maybe the first few had original enemies without reusing. RE5 had a ship!(But it's irrelevant because Revelations has a huge ship!). Not to mention all the games have some kind of story.

But anyway heres where I stand
RE6>RE5>RE:R>RE:ORC
But out of all RE games
RE2>RE6>RE3>RE5>REO>RE1>RE:CV>RE:ORC
I haven't played RE Revelations..but nothing can be worse than ORC(which wasn't all bad).
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
#25Syn_VengeancePosted 2/22/2013 8:00:34 PM
RE6 chris campaign>RE5>REORC>jake and leons campaigs>RE:R>adas campaign

raid mode in revs was fun and im glad hunk is added to the console version but the campaign was a little dull, boring new characters and raymond an jessicas hair made the game feel cartoony. plus going through ships and them being replicas made the backgrounds boring, like adas campaign in RE6 going through most of leons fights again was boring.

REvs campaign was good for one playthrough and thats it, raid mode was where its at.
#26sbn4Posted 2/22/2013 8:04:03 PM
The list should be RE5 > RE6 > RER > ORC IMO.

I don't care what anyone says, RE5 is an extremely solid, well made game with a lot of production values. Its one of my favorite in the series despite being initially disappointed with the conclusion.

RE6 has tons of issues, but for whatever reason is fun once in a while. I can still play some of the versus modes with my friends, and Mercenaries once in a while.

I don't see what everyone sees in RER. It's just a shadow of the older and newer games. It doesn't do the horror or the action particularly well. Jill is ludicrously boring and ugly, and the game doesn't affect anything. If it didn't exist, it wouldn't have mattered.

REORC is not as bad as people make it out to be, but is easily the worst in terms of quality.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#27Plant42(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:59:08 PM
I did have fun with RE5. It wasn't my favorite in the series. I'd say the only previous games it was better than were CV and 0. But the partner system was much better done in that game than in RE6. RE6 is an absolute abomination. A true case of quantity over quality.
#28Dark__ThronePosted 2/23/2013 1:48:13 AM
RE:R > RE5 > RE6 > ORC
#29Spade59Posted 2/23/2013 5:05:14 AM
Dark__Throne posted...
RE:R > RE5 > RE6 > ORC

This is the only correct order.

Disappointing as Revelations was it still beats those 3 pieces of garbage.
#30SamA7XPosted 2/23/2013 9:30:10 AM
I didn't find Revelations disappointing in the slightest.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII