Is Survivors dead?

#1BSTRDKRFTPosted 2/22/2013 8:19:17 AM
I bought all 3 DLC when they came out. Played a ton of Predator, a few good rounds of Onslaught, but have yet to even find a game of Survivors...
---
PSN: BSTRDKRFT
#2HeatherloverPosted 2/22/2013 8:26:57 AM(edited)
I haven't played much Survivors either Onslaught and Predator on the other hand.
---
PSN: Zero4ph (Philippines)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#3SamA7XPosted 2/22/2013 2:08:37 PM
Predator is the most popular of the three and even that mode is pretty dead at times, the most games I've seen come up in a search at one time is 3 which is nothing if you think back to RE5 were even today there is atleast 3 games going at one time and RE5 is 4 years old this March. I have a feeling MGR is the reason I know alot of people bought it this week.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#4PyroSparkPosted 2/22/2013 2:10:09 PM
All 3 are pretty dead.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#5FranticFrenzyPosted 2/22/2013 2:34:50 PM
Unfortunately, this game is dead. Even I shelved this game.

Capcom waited far too long - and with that whole "timed exclusive" fiasco?
Terrible move on their part. Their greed was their downfall.

The only way I'd return is if Story DLC is released. MAYBE if some Mercenaries characters, as well.
Other then that; I await REvelations news.
---
"Demon Fang! Demon Fang! -new skill-
Damn, I must be a genius! DOUBLE Demon Fang! -Zelos Wilder
#6AnimesetsunaPosted 2/22/2013 2:56:58 PM
Only 10% of people buying the DLCs mode.I still can find room of Predator but not Survivors or Onslaught.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)
#7dodgekk9Posted 2/22/2013 3:14:13 PM
Predator is fun.

Onslaught is a Mercenaries-like mode...(Mercenaries rooms were uncommon to begin with)

Survivors is just a quick-shot spam...(If they removed quick-shots, and added the ability to respawn as your 'agent,' and removed the 'sudden death' feel to it, I bet Survivors would be more popular).
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
#8AnimesetsunaPosted 2/22/2013 3:18:13 PM
Survivors is kinda broken. Yesterday, I played Team match, someone who play Leon actually aiming at me when I tried to melee him but i didn't get hit from the shoot and he didn't get hit from my melee. The heck...
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)
#9ZGMF_600_GuaizPosted 2/22/2013 3:21:07 PM
Well, at least PS3 RE6 got the timed exclusive DLC. Capcom never brought RE:ORC's Nemesis mode to the PS3...
#10Orochi_LedePosted 2/22/2013 3:26:06 PM
i often find games, not in full force but they are there. but suvivors need a heavy balance adjust if they want it to get alot of attention. i had to start leaving games with noobs who pick agent.

but on the other hand they did wait to long, should'nt be letting xbox throw money at them because they can't get attention for there console, hopefully capcom MAYBE learned a lesson from that move.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"