So am I the only one..

#21degenxeratePosted 2/22/2013 6:38:19 PM
It has to be completely random. I've been on PSN pretty much since it came out and I have bought TONS of games and add ons and even some shows from PSN. I still didn't get it.

The only thing I'm not sure of is maybe ps+ people get it? I never signed up for that one. Anyone on here with ps+ that didn't get it?
---
Resident Evil 6 videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DegenTP
#22Matty0289(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:22:39 PM
degenxerate posted...
It has to be completely random. I've been on PSN pretty much since it came out and I have bought TONS of games and add ons and even some shows from PSN. I still didn't get it.

The only thing I'm not sure of is maybe ps+ people get it? I never signed up for that one. Anyone on here with ps+ that didn't get it?

My friend is not a PS+ Member, and he did get it it. So the PS+ isn't right.
So maybe it is random. I kinda wanna call Playstation and ask what conditions are or whatever, but they'd probably laugh me off the phone. >.>
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#23tevin1569Posted 2/22/2013 8:00:03 PM
Let's see:

I've bought:
MK9 Rain, Skarlet, Freddy Kruger, and Kenshi
FNV: Honesy Hearts DLC
RE2
RE3
Grand Theft Auto 4: Balad of gay tony(for my bro)
RE6: Rail Yard, High Seas Fortress, Map Pack A & B, Predator, Survivors..

That's it, I wouldn't say it's the DLC buying, I think it was random, I got my PS3 in 2010...so I don't think it's loyal. Unless they have been stalking me since PS1.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly