Proof this game is deader 'an hell

#1typhoonikanPosted 2/22/2013 3:06:26 PM
There are no online matches. I sit and hit Square to refresh. Nothing happens.
ammi rite?
o_o
#2PyroSparkPosted 2/22/2013 3:09:03 PM
Yup. Capcom waited too long. Hope the microsoft bj was worth it. Especially since these modes are so fun, I've been completely turned off of Revelations HD. (which I would only get for HUNK anyway)
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3SamA7XPosted 2/22/2013 3:12:55 PM
Too many people were angry with Capcom because Xbox got them first, Someone should draw a little cartoon of Capcom and Microsoft, with Microsoft as a big fat cat with bags of money and Capcom as an old dog with money signs in his eyes :p
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#4AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 2/22/2013 3:19:45 PM
Sony gave all their money to Ubi for AC3 DLC....
---
The Reclamation is resting >_>
#5Sephivengeance9Posted 2/22/2013 3:20:54 PM
Yeah, I managed to get into a game of Onslaught and a couple of games of Predator last night (both of which were awesome fun) but there were very few people playing otherwise. (though there were still plenty of Agent Hunt games going), might have to arrange a few games here or something if we want full games of Predator or Survivors, or something.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#6FallenBluePosted 2/22/2013 4:36:55 PM
Just as a thought, because I haven't tried any of the new DLC modes, but could it be that few people are doing those because when they decided to play RE6, they're doing whatever mode will help them do better in the online events?
#7edward18Posted 2/22/2013 5:02:23 PM
I'd do the picture if I knew anything about Microsoft and Capcom's relation....

For the matter at hand though I've never cared about online play...in any game...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#8YermomHoudiniPosted 2/22/2013 7:13:42 PM(edited)
just do a picture of master chief giving ryu heads
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#9Plant42Posted 2/22/2013 7:15:48 PM
I am not going to buy any DLC for a game I don't even like very much. I'm willing to be quite a few others are the same way.
#10PyroSparkPosted 2/22/2013 7:20:59 PM
Plant42 posted...
I am not going to buy any DLC for a game I don't even like very much. I'm willing to be quite a few others are the same way.

Most people don't even know they have the dlc out. >_>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7