Resident Evil 7 Idea.

#1aquathemasterPosted 2/24/2013 9:48:51 AM
So I sat down and started thinking and here is what I came up with. The games begins with you taking the control of a young blonde girl within her 20's named Leah as she is listening to Claire Redfield giving her speech about Terrasave.

She doesn't know anything about the outbreaks, since she wasn't afflicted with them. So she is listening to Claire about how she want's to end the deadly virus outbreaks to save the lives of those who are still living after the global infection taking place in re6

She becomes interested, but something takes her away from the podcast when she hears a screaming patient. She gets up from the registration counter, since she was the one handling the patients after hour. She heads towards the noise and opens the door.

She sees blood all over the floor and she runs over to the patient who is tied to a chair and what appears to be a bite mark on their arm. She checks the patients eyes and notices them start to roll back into their head. She begins to shake them and try to wake them back up.

She unties the wrist belts and the patient falls down and more blood begins to fall out of the cut and spread across the floor. They were moaning in pain and she is freaking out since she just started working here.

"I'm going help you, just hold on." She runs over to the counter and pulls out a cloth and wraps it around the bite wound. She then reaches for a sedate and places it inside the needle and hold it to the neck.

"This will help." She went to place the needle into their neck and then the patient grabs her hand. They are tightening their grip and she begins to get a bruise on her arm. "Please, stop." Their moaning gets louder and louder and then it stops and the patient lets go and collapsed to the ground.

She goes to check their pulse and notices it has stopped. "No." She begins to break down crying and then notices the lights outside the windows turning off. She then noticed the podcast just stop and then the lights within the room began to flicker.

"What the hell." her crying muffled the words a bit. Then the lights shut off. She began to feel around the floor, trying to figure out where she was. She felt her hand hit something warm. She began to stand up and found the faucet and washed her hands off relying on her senses.

She heard some kind of shriek, and turned her head. "Is someone there?" It got louder and louder and then she noticed it was coming from inside the room. She turned her head around the room to see what it was. She looked over her shoulder and noticed a pair of eyes walking slowly towards her.

She backed against a wall and then tried to feel for something and noticed her gun inside her purse. She grabbed it and her hands were shaking really badly and she fired one shot and it missed. The eyes kept approaching and she nervously fired another shot and this one hit the person and they fell down. Her breathing began to harden as she pulled her self up.

She walked towards the body of the person she just shot and then something grabbed her ankle. The emergency lights came on and she noticed the patient from before, he was trying to bite her leg. She quickly fired another bullet into his back and he let go and she fell to the ground.

She backed away as the patient kept crawling towards her and trying to reach for her. She pulled the trigger on her gun and then it clicked, the patient was within a few feet from her. She began to cry and then she pulled the trigger again and it clicked empty. "Please don't hurt me." The patient was about a foot away and lunged at her. She pulled the trigger on the gun again and a bullet fired into it's head.

She looked at her arms and noticed blood all over her. She then looked at the body.
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#2aquathemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 10:42:29 AM
She covered her mouth and then looked at the gun and she dropped it. "I'm so sorry." She was breathing hard and her hands were shaking. She went over to the body and noticed how the skin had become almost rotten. "What is going on here?"

she began to limp out of the room and kept looking back to the patient and then she lost her footing and fell down in the hallway. She went back for her gun, and when she did she noticed some other people crawling through the window. She quickly grabbed it and slammed the door shut.

she could hear the beating on the other side of the door. She ran back to the registration desk and grabbed her car keys. She also looked behind her and noticed a hatchet. She opened the case and took hold of it.

She turned back to the door and saw a hand break through the glass and blood pour down the side of it. She ran to the end of the hallway and came up on what seemed like a dog.

It began to run at her and she began to run to the end of the hallway and towards the stair case. She got their a minute before the dog jumped at her and she slammed the door shut and then she heard a thud.

"I just want to leave." She began to cry and then she backed away when the zombie dog hit the door again and she fell down the steps. She landed on her left arm and hurt her left leg. She looked around to see if maybe she had broken her arm or anything, no real immediate damage.

She looked up and then the zombie dog busted through the door. She crawled towards the door and then she looked back and the zombie dog jumped towards her. She instinctively pulled the hatchet up and it went into the dogs head, the dog them fell over the edge and fell to the bottom of the 20 flight stair case with the hatchet embedded into its head.

"What is going on?" Her left hand was shaking and then she looked up and noticed other patients coming out of the doorway. They were piling over each other. She noticed a woman underneath them and she was screaming as one of them tore into her flesh.

"What kind of sick freaks are you?" She screams and then they notice her. She then crawls to the door and grabs the door knob and turns it. She pushes her weight against the door and she limps into it and shuts it behind her.

She breathes heavily and pulls her gun out and points it around the area. "Is anyone there?" She notices someone running towards her. "Who are you?" he runs past her and then opens the door. She quickly runs to the door and slams it shut. He turns around to her and bangs on the door. "let me out. Those things bit me. I need medical support." She looked through the door opening and noticed something biting him and then he screamed and blood covered the opening.

She ran to the car garage opening and opened the door. She looked around and found her car. She walked towards it pointing her gun around surveying the area and then came up on it. She grabbed her keys and opened the door and then slammed it shut quickly.

She placed the keys in the ignition and then started the car. She turned up the podcast on the local station and then heard that the meeting was being held at city square. She grabbed her phone and dialed the number and then a familiar voice answered the phone.

"Hello this is Claire Redfield. What question do you have for Terrasave?" she began to breath hard. "It's happening. The hospital. Help it's happening." She began to get worried and then she heard screaming coming from the background of the call. Then the phone line cut.
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#3saleonkennedyPosted 2/24/2013 12:18:23 PM
You should work for capcom
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#4edward18Posted 2/24/2013 12:20:35 PM
Me wants 7 to be Classic style. Got my own ideas for a fangame.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5ssj_duelistPosted 2/24/2013 12:24:56 PM
So when do we get t the part where Wesker comes back?
#6edward18Posted 2/24/2013 12:25:16 PM
*slaps*
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#7largerockPosted 2/24/2013 1:18:34 PM
saleonkennedy posted...
You should work for capcom

...you don't know this guy.

He NEEDS to work for capcom with his skills!

That was a compliment....
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#8aquathemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 4:46:57 PM
aww thanks :), and I wish, it would be something I would very much like to do and I have done a couple of stories on here before. It is most likely archived but it was about Claire.

I cant find it sadly I will keep trying, but thank you again for the compliment and thanks largerock
---
--
#9edward18Posted 2/24/2013 4:54:53 PM
if you're good enough for people to say that then Capcom doesn't deserve you
---
#10aquathemaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 4:58:37 PM
what do u mean?
---
--