No Hope in 6 (kinda) = Professional on 5.

#1Xean_LiteheartPosted 2/24/2013 11:24:53 AM
In which case, 6's take on things becomes "3 strikes and yer out!"

No Hope is actually reasonable for Leon's campaign, works fine enough in Jake's campaign, and is simply ridiculous on Chris' campaign.

Whoever had the notion to make the "4 bullets = one tablet" rule AND also make the enemies' aims pinpoint must have played too much FPS's or something.
#2Cartwheel_KickPosted 2/24/2013 11:46:37 AM
I dunno, I haven't tried Chris No Hope yet. I kinda had the feeling it wouldn't be fun at all
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#3skermacPosted 2/24/2013 11:52:55 AM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
I dunno, I haven't tried Chris No Hope yet. I kinda had the feeling it wouldn't be fun at all

If you want to beat the final boss in No Hope you need to play as Piers. I didn't try with Chris but I don't think he can carry enough ammo to beat it. Unless someone else beat it with Chris? Did anyone?
#4slapper1Posted 2/24/2013 12:45:42 PM
*SPOILERS*

I beat Chris's and Leon's Campaigns in No Hope while playing Solo and I actually had a harder time in Leon's Campaign (13 deaths in Leon's Campaign while playing as Leon compared to 3 deaths in Chris's Campaign while playing as Chris), the bosses always steamrolled me as I had little ammo for the Simmons boss fights. And to whoever said you have to play as Piers to beat Chris's Campaign on No Hope, I beat Haos while playing as Chris and using the move in command when ever Haos formed the cocoon, thus making A.I. Piers blast him. It can be done, it just takes some patience.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#5skermacPosted 2/24/2013 2:48:43 PM
slapper1 posted...
*SPOILERS*

I beat Chris's and Leon's Campaigns in No Hope while playing Solo and I actually had a harder time in Leon's Campaign (13 deaths in Leon's Campaign while playing as Leon compared to 3 deaths in Chris's Campaign while playing as Chris), the bosses always steamrolled me as I had little ammo for the Simmons boss fights. And to whoever said you have to play as Piers to beat Chris's Campaign on No Hope, I beat Haos while playing as Chris and using the move in command when ever Haos formed the cocoon, thus making A.I. Piers blast him. It can be done, it just takes some patience.

I played the No Hope solo too, and the ai never listened to the move in or any other command. I used Piers because he doesn't need ammo for the Haos fight. Congrats on beating him with Chris, I didn't think it could be done with him, but you got the move in command to work somehow.
#6AnimesetsunaPosted 2/24/2013 4:04:59 PM
skermac posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...

If you want to beat the final boss in No Hope you need to play as Piers. I didn't try with Chris but I don't think he can carry enough ammo to beat it. Unless someone else beat it with Chris? Did anyone?

I did beat it with Chris. Just make sure you don't use so many ammo when fighting Haos part 3. Save few shotgun ammo for the last Haos fight.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Hanazawa Kana (HanaKana) is my Goddess (@w@)
#7xphoenixonxPosted 2/24/2013 4:23:09 PM
I think Chris knife does good on final boss because it stabs weak spot plus for some reason he can't attack you , we'll worked for me at least ( more than once )
---
GT-Jake Muller91, PS3 X0XNixonX0X my top 5 games ever
1.zelda oot 2. Ffx 3. Dark cloud2 4. Resident evil 4 5.Heavy rain
#8AndyDonoPosted 2/24/2013 5:05:22 PM
skermac posted...

Defeating Haos with Chris shouldn't be too hard as long as you saved up about 2-3 slots full of assault rifle ammo.

And if you're fast enough, you can save some ammo by doing a few quick stabs with the combat knife* before Haos starts attacking you..

*Read my last post in this thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/65344986?page=2, on instructions on how to do knife stabs.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#9Xean_Liteheart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 6:03:05 PM
Finally S'd chapter 5 (Chris), geez. With Piers, though.

I've tried it as Chris, and it's pretty much the same ordeal. Gonna try out Ada's part now, but I'm not sure whether to take a partner with me or not....

All in all, No Hope snipers seem like hacked bots with auto-aim+Instant shot installed. Sometimes I don't even see the red line----I'm just sitting there wondering why my character is yelling painfully and collapsing.