Dead space 3 is way better than this game...

#1Pat_AuldPosted 2/24/2013 11:15:38 AM
In terms of replayability, fun factor, and enemies.
#2saleonkennedyPosted 2/24/2013 11:17:05 AM
Alright.
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#3edward18Posted 2/24/2013 11:23:24 AM
Dead Space has always just looked like the same crap RE4-onwards has been pulling to me...only in space...and ripping off of Martian Gothic...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4largerockPosted 2/24/2013 12:23:15 PM
Nah bro, DS 1 definitely is better than 4. 2 is....ehhhh....still good but not as good as 1.....3....stay the hell away from it since it is more or less RE5 except in a space ship/snowy area.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#5Dark_SpiretPosted 2/24/2013 12:34:04 PM
id say its better made game, but fun is subjective and outside of the weapon customization youre basically doing the same thing in all 3 games; shooting the limbs off enemies and stomping on them. thats all the diversity the game has. Atleast RE6 opens up more options for gameplay styles. has better coop integration and offers higher value through mercs and online modes. Enemies are hit and miss in both games.
#6Red04Posted 2/24/2013 12:37:40 PM
Just stopped by to say troll TC
---
"Which witch switched the Swatch watch?"
#7KingVi3Posted 2/24/2013 12:40:11 PM
Dead space 3 suck.
Control is wack. Make your own guns? Still wack
Not even scary. Only P#$%@ are scare
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#8MallyPureSmoothPosted 2/24/2013 1:21:18 PM(edited)
Red04 posted...
Just stopped by to say troll TC

How is TC a troll? Because his opinion differs from yours?

DS3, while not better than DS1 and 2, is definitely better than RE6. The weapon customization in 3 makes for a ton of weapon combinations which leads to replay value (something RE6 doesn't have), and it has *gasp* decent sidequests (something RE6 also doesn't have). The fun factor also trumps RE6, which to be honest, really isn't that fun to play.

I'm not bashing RE6 for the hell of it (it's an ok game to me), but it certainly could've been a lot better than it is.

This is all my opinion though so don't go calling me a troll.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#9Hawke0Posted 2/24/2013 1:39:12 PM
largerock posted...
Nah bro, DS 1 definitely is better than 4. 2 is....ehhhh....still good but not as good as 1.....3....stay the hell away from it since it is more or less RE5 except in a space ship/snowy area.

This is probably the first time I've disagreed with you.
KingVi3 posted...
Dead space 3 suck.

No games are scary. Really, it's 'scarier' than RE6 - as if that's saying something.
---
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
#10ienjoyhorsesPosted 2/24/2013 3:01:22 PM
Hawke0 posted...
largerock posted...

This is probably the first time I've disagreed with you.
KingVi3 posted...
Dead space 3 suck.

No games are scary. Really, it's 'scarier' than RE6 - as if that's saying something.

Get back to the call of duty wii u boards ya poo nose.