Umbrella Chronicles

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Umbrella Chronicles

User Info: lnoscopedJFK

4 years ago#1
When should I play it without getting spoiled? I know that you play through parts of RE0-3, but is there anything else that would spoil me? I've only play 0-3, so I don't want something mentioned in UC to spoil something in RE4-6, which I plan on playing.

I apologize for posting yet another off-topic question here, but the UC board is very much dead.

User Info: edward18

4 years ago#2
No, UC would spoil nothing for you. Neither Chronicles game really would unless you haven't played CV yet. If you haven't you'll wanna avoid Darkside.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: lnoscopedJFK

4 years ago#3
Ah, I'm around the beginning/middle of CV, so I guess I'll play that first, thanks.

User Info: Trent_Reston

4 years ago#4
Continue playing through Darkside Chronicles as both CV and Javier story take place before the final chapter of Umbrella Chronicles. Javier mission in a way is a prelude to RE4 but I don't want to ruin it for you and nothing is spoiled.

RE4 follows, Revelation, RE5: Lost in Nightmares, Degeneration, RE5, Damnation, and RE6.
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.

User Info: DetBeauregard

4 years ago#5
Most of us played 4 before Darkside, but playing Operation Javier before 4 will make a lot more sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Umbrella Chronicles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived