Umbrella Chronicles

#1lnoscopedJFKPosted 2/24/2013 5:18:03 PM
When should I play it without getting spoiled? I know that you play through parts of RE0-3, but is there anything else that would spoil me? I've only play 0-3, so I don't want something mentioned in UC to spoil something in RE4-6, which I plan on playing.

I apologize for posting yet another off-topic question here, but the UC board is very much dead.
#2edward18Posted 2/24/2013 5:26:53 PM
No, UC would spoil nothing for you. Neither Chronicles game really would unless you haven't played CV yet. If you haven't you'll wanna avoid Darkside.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3lnoscopedJFK(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 5:39:35 PM
Ah, I'm around the beginning/middle of CV, so I guess I'll play that first, thanks.
#4Trent_RestonPosted 2/24/2013 6:10:59 PM
Continue playing through Darkside Chronicles as both CV and Javier story take place before the final chapter of Umbrella Chronicles. Javier mission in a way is a prelude to RE4 but I don't want to ruin it for you and nothing is spoiled.

RE4 follows, Revelation, RE5: Lost in Nightmares, Degeneration, RE5, Damnation, and RE6.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#5DetBeauregardPosted 2/25/2013 11:10:36 PM
Most of us played 4 before Darkside, but playing Operation Javier before 4 will make a lot more sense.